Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 447 Vote(s) - 3.58 Average
WPA 3 Protocol has been developed

Quote:(01-11-2018, 11:34 PM)S3xySmurf Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (01-11-2018, 09:41 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (01-11-2018, 08:48 AM)S3xySmurf Wrote:

In any case it's still wireless, over the air

Enough said right here.

Any data traveling via a wireless gateway, Is definitely prone to attack. That Is, there'll always be the probability of Intervention with wireless transmission/communication.

I still believe regardless everything can be hacked it just takes time.

Absolutely. My post was based on-topic.

Whilst some are "very" well secured leaving very little to chance, without going Into detail, I can target any organization Irrespective of the security measures In place.

I'm very excited to see the new WPA3 in the wild and what exploits will arise. However, we can all agree that modems/routers are getting harder to crack. I miss back when WEP was the standard.

Quote:(01-12-2018, 03:31 AM)d0ntjump Wrote:

I miss back when WEP was the standard.

The good old WEP.

It would take me around 10 minutes to crack, and that's on a bad day. Looking at my network analyzer, I see there's one connection within the proximity of my neighborhood still using WEP.

Quote:(01-12-2018, 03:41 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (01-12-2018, 03:31 AM)d0ntjump Wrote:

I miss back when WEP was the standard.

The good old WEP.

It would take me around 10 minutes to crack, and that's on a bad day. Looking at my network analyzer, I see there's one connection within the proximity of my neighborhood still using WEP.

Yep, I occasionally see WEP devices in the wild. It's still a trill to crack them and find people ignorantly running Windows XP.

Nice!

Some of the attacks that were possible for WPA2 were 90's level easy. This update is long overdue.

That being said, it'll be interesting to see the new exploits that people find especially with something as important as wifi protocols.

Quote:(01-12-2018, 04:12 AM)d0ntjump Wrote:

Yep, I occasionally see WEP devices in the wild. It's still a trill to crack them and find people ignorantly running Windows XP.

Even better (last entry):

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Oh, wow. I wasn't even aware that WPA2 was vulnerable until now. I've gotta look into some of this and maybe play around with it. I bet WPA2 will still be around for quite a while too, because I imagine most people don't like to buy a new router or even update their firmware (if they even know how to update it in the first place :biggrin:).

Quote:(01-12-2018, 07:23 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (01-12-2018, 04:12 AM)d0ntjump Wrote:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Nice! Is it a legit AP? Not another hacker trying to MITM or hijack a session?

Quote:(01-16-2018, 03:14 AM)d0ntjump Wrote:

Quote: (01-12-2018, 07:23 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (01-12-2018, 04:12 AM)d0ntjump Wrote:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Nice! Is it a legit AP? Not another hacker trying to MITM or hijack a session?

It's definitely a legit AP.

Probably someone In their very early teens who doesn't know any better, or has no knowledge that wireless encryption/security exists.