Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 671 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Want to Learn SEO from ZERO to PRO Level.

Hello SEO experts!

I have lot been into programming now i want to be an SEO professional can anyone guide me--

- where to start,
- what to keep in mind,
- how to boost a site ranking and keyword search and tools,
- how to find best keyword and how to use them,
- how to use google adwords and bing and facebook,

====> i want to learn it all :)

So please can anyone instruct me where to start and where to finish [Image: sad.gif]

start by going to the udemy section and enrolling into a couple of courses about this. It will give you a better idea of what's it all about and if you like it or not.

You should check up

[To see links please register here]

too. It's quite impressive... Good luck

Hmmm UDEMY may works! I have subscribed to some videos i will view them soon.

And regarding the second link i will check it surely as well.

+REPS for efforts to both of you :)

Bro Kindly visit the Freebies and Udemy Section, there are lot of tips and tutorials about SEO on that page. It took years for me to study the flow of SEO kinda long learning process. Oh forgot to mention "youtube" you can also watch videos about SEO for beginners.

I can recommend you my course about SEO with 97% discount.
Code:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Hey, if you're really serious about SEO, and become an expert. I would suggest forget every training, and go for OMG - Machines Project J or OMG - Machines Project Breakthrough.

It is taught by world famous SEO's.

Regards'

why you want to learn SEO, when you know programming ???

seo is fool the serps :)

There a lot of courses online, where you can study SEO, Here at BBHF there are certain forums that can help beginners to study SEO visit the Freebies and Udemy Section.