Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 964 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
Watch Netflix Free!

Download Chrome or Firefox
Install the extension EditThisCookie (link below)

[Image: 83GCO2z.png]
visit

[To see links please register here]

or

[Image: YtKQyhx.png]
press the lastest link
[Image: DdQDl1W.png]
go to netflix.com
Open EditThisCookie and clear all cookies by pressing the trash can icon at the top

[Image: aS1gJzV.png]
copy the cookie from

press import on EditThisCookie
[Image: LWKhWFY.png]
paste the code and press the green chreck mark at the bottom
[Image: dU7JSPw.png]
then reload
enjoy!

[Image: qaS5kSJ.png]

Chrome :

Firefox :

will include pictures if needed!

Nice share bud I will consider trying this out next time I'm bored

I didn't know something like this existed. Sure I knew cookies can be replaced and edited but didn't you could login onto Netflix with them. Isn't this the same as logging in with an account but instead of the account you grab the cookies from the account login and apply it then?

Quote:(10-26-2017, 11:30 AM)Bish0pQ Wrote:

Isn't this the same as logging in with an account but instead of the account you grab the cookies from the account login and apply it then?

I haven't tried It but looking at It from a logical perspective, I'd say you're correct.

I used to do this before I got kodi

I have never known of this, thank you so much for this tutorial! I will use this sometime soon.

Does cookiesflix give you a cookie with valid login credentials or something? I guess it could be anything that informs netflix of a valid connection to their service. It's a pretty neat trick, I just wonder what exactly Netflix stores in the cookie that we can grab one from a third party and use it to get into Netflix.

updated, added some pictures to explain how to do it

Quote:(10-26-2017, 11:30 AM)Bish0pQ Wrote:

I didn't know something like this existed. Sure I knew cookies can be replaced and edited but didn't you could login onto Netflix with them. Isn't this the same as logging in with an account but instead of the account you grab the cookies from the account login and apply it then?
Yes, netflix doesn't require a session ID so you can simply log into any account with a valid cookie, I haven't really messed around with netflix that much but I will in the future and I'll update my response once I figure out how it completely works

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

here is a working sample

Quote:(10-26-2017, 04:53 PM)Llebacc Wrote:

Does cookiesflix give you a cookie with valid login credentials or something? I guess it could be anything that informs netflix of a valid connection to their service. It's a pretty neat trick, I just wonder what exactly Netflix stores in the cookie that we can grab one from a third party and use it to get into Netflix.

Yes, I don't think netflix uses session ID's and because of that it allows you to just simply log into a account with just a valid account cookie