Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 530 Vote(s) - 3.58 Average
Watch Out For Gmail Phishing Attacks

Folks,

Read this article about the latest methodology of stealing your email.

[To see links please register here]

thank you for the neato update on gmail

Thanks for the info. Generally am careful with this anyways.

Thanks for the heads up mate, appreciated.

Yea, I've been getting phishing emails like this for quite some time, I often reply to them and just mess with them for a while, I also always talk to Indian "tech support" scammers and call them back multiple times.

I found someone else who does this too, see videos below:

Quote:(02-05-2017, 03:31 PM)Hoss Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Yea, I've been getting phishing emails like this for quite some time, I often reply to them and just mess with them for a while, I also always talk to Indian "tech support" scammers and call them back multiple times.

I found someone else who does this too, see videos below:

lol, I've complained to hosting providers and domain providers a few times.

You should always be on the assumption that you're under attack- no matter what capacity of online activity you're dealing with.

Thanks for this, appreciated.

Hello,

extract from the article:

"
... hackers send emails to the contacts of compromised accounts containing a seemingly innocuous attachment. When the user clicks the attachment, a new tab opens in the browser that looks nearly identical to the Google sign-in page. If the user inputs their log-in information, it goes straight to the attacker.
"

who is dumb enough to fall for it?

1. If the user gets this mail and he/she is using gmail, he/she must wonder why in the new tab he has to enter again his credentials.
2. If the user is willing to enter his credentials just to see an attachment, then the user has no idea what an attachment is.

Extract from the article:

"
An insidious new Gmail phishing attack is tricking even the most careful of users
"

--> not really

Thanks for the info, always appreciated. While phishing attacks have been around for a long time, they're getting sophisticator every day. I do think that you should always check varying things like if the URL is right before entering details in a website. Or use fake ones at first.

interesting method, wouldn't doubt for a second that I'd fall for it.