Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 530 Vote(s) - 3.58 Average
Watch Out For Gmail Phishing Attacks

Quote:(02-13-2017, 08:53 AM)Bish0pQ Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Thanks for the info, always appreciated. While phishing attacks have been around for a long time, they're getting sophisticator every day. I do think that you should always check varying things like if the URL is right before entering details in a website. Or use fake ones at first.

Mine I do, I got a lot of Paypal msg all were spam.

Quote:(02-13-2017, 05:31 PM)Mr.Kurd Wrote:

Quote: (02-13-2017, 08:53 AM)Bish0pQ Wrote:

Thanks for the info, always appreciated. While phishing attacks have been around for a long time, they're getting sophisticator every day. I do think that you should always check varying things like if the URL is right before entering details in a website. Or use fake ones at first.

Do you delete spam messages or mark them as spam and what host are you using?

Quote:(02-13-2017, 08:15 PM)Bish0pQ Wrote:

Quote: (02-13-2017, 05:31 PM)Mr.Kurd Wrote:

Quote: (02-13-2017, 08:53 AM)Bish0pQ Wrote:

Some of them was inside spam folder and some inside Inbox I don't know just deleting them always :smile: .
I use Gmail.

how do people still fall for phishing attacks in 2017

Quote:(02-14-2017, 06:54 PM)Mr.Kurd Wrote:

Quote: (02-13-2017, 08:15 PM)Bish0pQ Wrote:

Quote: (02-13-2017, 05:31 PM)Mr.Kurd Wrote:

Some of them was inside spam folder and some inside Inbox I don't know just deleting them always :smile: .
I use Gmail.

Some good advice buddy, instead of deleting your emails, mark them as spam. It will make your spamfilter smarter and you have a better chance mails like that get blocked.

Especially if you use a descent application for your mails.

Quote:(02-14-2017, 07:48 PM)Bish0pQ Wrote:

Quote: (02-14-2017, 06:54 PM)Mr.Kurd Wrote:

Quote: (02-13-2017, 08:15 PM)Bish0pQ Wrote:

I use Gmail.

Some good advice buddy, instead of deleting your emails, mark them as spam. It will make your spamfilter smarter and you have a better chance mails like that get blocked.

Thank you my friend, I will do this, just what do you meant by (descent application)?

Quote:(02-14-2017, 08:23 PM)Mr.Kurd Wrote:

Quote: (02-14-2017, 07:48 PM)Bish0pQ Wrote:

Quote: (02-14-2017, 06:54 PM)Mr.Kurd Wrote:

I use Gmail.

Thank you my friend, I will do this, just what do you meant by (descent application)?

Sorry my friend I meant decent as in like "good".

Quote:A new phishing technique is fooling internet users into giving hackers access to their Gmail accounts. According to WordPress security plugin creator Wordfence, the way that the attack works is that hackers send emails to the contacts of compromised accounts containing a seemingly innocuous attachment. When the user clicks the attachment, a new tab opens in the browser that looks nearly identical to the Google sign-in page. If the user inputs their log-in information, it goes straight to the attacker.

Am I missing something? Or does that not seem like a "new phishing technique" to you too?

That green highlighted text is practically the definition of phishing.

Sounds like a normal phishing attack to me