Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 417 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
Web Logo/Pic needed

Hey i cam currently unable to pay but it would be great if i had something to brighten it up.

[To see links please register here]

i know home page is bland im still building that but i do have some tutorials there. I currently have a number of Perl tutorials, 4 HTML and 1 Lua. planning to get more on.

if you feel that you are able to make a cool programming relate image to go on the home page to fill the massive great area of space then would be big help.

If you can get me some kind of example i can more then happily give it a shot :smile: just let me know mate!

Thanks,
Jordan

well i need something to fit the gap on my index, i updated it this morning but it is still looking quite empty so somthing like

[Image: ruby-language.png]
To say Programming pirate, Learn to Code.

but bigger and with an image like but not a ruby and my website name, reli use your imagination for the images on it. If you can help would be great.

I was busy so I made just this, tell me please which size you want, like a header, signature or what? I could make this much better, but must go.
cu later bro :smile:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

thanks very much for you time and effort but this is completely the wrong type of thing, it doesnt go with my website, gives a sort of blackhat feel and my website isnt bad so sorry but it is no good.

i need a GFX to go in the gap on my site check the index for the size

okay, would be easier if i could see ur website, but for me it's empty, don't know why.
maybe u could make a picture of ur site or is it just empty?

Edit:// i see, i need to learn english, don't understand what this "gap on the site check for the index size" is,
would be very usefull if you could post an example of what you want, sry for that.

okay the size of the gap is (Hight "210"Px Width"610"Px)

image here

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

now i'm finished, that must fit perfect into ur space and ur site design.
just test it :smile:

[Image: pro.png]

hope you like it.

Thanks so much for all of you interest, depending on if you are able to do what i sent you in pm i will choose between that one and pm one but overall i love that one