Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 725 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
Web Proxy - Feedback and Suggestions?

So I understand that I had one of these a while back but it was for when it first came out and wasn't really anything special but I have been working hard and finally get to show off my new version of the site.

[To see links please register here]

I am open to any feedback and suggestions!

It's plain, simple, yet very appealing.

I cannot handle sites that are disorganized with links and Images all over the place.
A job well done.

Quote:(12-10-2017, 01:11 AM)Schlarman Wrote:

So I understand that I had one of these a while back but it was for when it first came out and wasn't really anything special but I have been working hard and finally get to show off my new version of the site.

I am open to any feedback and suggestions!

Good but I have some worrying issues. Wappalyzer shows that you use google analytics. Why would you make a proxy site that is supposed to keep you anonymous have tracking engine in it?

Also i'd spice up the images. Use icons8.com. They offer really nice looking icons. I would recommend a neon color theme

Also i just found you're using Deepminer. I haven't read enough yet but here's a github link:

You also use monero javascript mining.

Flaws:
Old open source - PHP Web Proxy Script (

)
Google Analytics - Not "anonymous"
Miners - Deepminer proxy

Deepminer - scholarman.org/deepMiner.min.js

I can't seem to find the Monero JS miner located that @kokiprik mentioned

I do not suggest using this.

[Image: 74974eca55.png]

[Image: 1392686565.png]

[Image: 8555c3f123.png]

Quote:(12-15-2017, 06:12 AM)mothered Wrote:

I cannot handle sites that are disorganized with links and Images all over the place.
A job well done.

I suggest removing your review with what evidence I provided. I do not want to mislead people.

Quote:(02-13-2018, 08:11 PM)Vespei Wrote:

Quote: (12-15-2017, 06:12 AM)mothered Wrote:

A job well done.

I suggest removing your review with what evidence I provided. I do not want to mislead people.

I didn't review It, you did.

I've merely expressed my opinion.

Quote:(02-14-2018, 04:28 AM)Vespei Wrote:

Quote: (02-14-2018, 03:05 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (02-13-2018, 08:11 PM)Vespei Wrote:

Fair enough. I just felt it was misleading

You have every right to express your concerns, and I respect that.

Quote:(02-14-2018, 03:05 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (02-13-2018, 08:11 PM)Vespei Wrote:

Quote: (12-15-2017, 06:12 AM)mothered Wrote:

A job well done.

Quote:(02-14-2018, 04:28 AM)Vespei Wrote:

I apologize for reviving this old thread, but I am just coming back. I would just like to say, no I was not just trying to do this so that I could mine the users here on 0day.red, in fact I barely made anything from the mining that I did do. I asked for a review and opinion on my site because I wanted to hear others opinions, I am not gonna disable my way of making money simply for the review. I am fine with you pointing out that I am using it and that yes it may be "bad" (I think there is nothing wrong with web miners and it is something that I am fine with an accept because I do get annoyed with normal ads. This is a nice alternative) but to go and give me bad rep for it (-5) absolutely unnecessary.

Quote:(06-24-2018, 08:53 PM)Schlarman Wrote:

I apologize for reviving this old thread, but I am just coming back.

For future reference, provided you have a valid reason, It's okay to do so.

Judging by the context of your post, It's fine.