Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 283 Vote(s) - 3.62 Average
Website Security Check Service ♥ FREE

I'm willing to scan your site's security and tell you how good it is for free. I'll check if there are any ways of getting you sites IP, you can also do a DDoS protection check(optional) for a DDoS time of 100 seconds using the type: SSyN or udp(your choice)

To get this service, just post below.

Good Service you have here Sunlight, Good luck !

Yep. Thanks for the nice feedback.
I have been working with site security for 2 years now. <3/

Hey Sunlight, I might be needing you pretty soon.

Alright Man, It well just be a little bit it's my first CSS website.

Alright. Just send me a direct link to your site, and I'll see the security levels of it and what you need to fix on it.

You should make sure that your search elements don't get submitted in a ">'SearchResult'"< your you can be vulnerable to a XSS.

Hey Sunlight, You should charge people if this gets big.

I don't plan on charging people. Maybe for more and more experienced XSS and SQl or DDoS.