Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 769 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
Website builder

What's your favourite website builder?

I'm looking at WordPress, but I'd like to get some suggestions. I'm just making a simple website, specifically a portfolio.

Moved from The Lounge forum to Web Design.

I've tried WordPress a number of times, but didn't like Its design and application. I prefer the Blogger platform, for the reason that It's very easy to edit/customize via the template using CSS and HTML.

Ever tried Wix? maybe you'll find it interesting

Quote:(04-02-2022, 09:02 AM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Moved from The Lounge forum to Web Design.

I've tried WordPress a number of times, but didn't like Its design and application. I prefer the Blogger platform, for the reason that It's very easy to edit/customize via the template using CSS and HTML.
I found a website builder that's new and coming but they don't offer email hosting services. I did notice all your blogs use Blogger. Since it's Google, does it come with Gmail access and is it free?

I'd like a free website builder with email hosting if that's out there.

Quote: (04-02-2022, 02:48 PM)babahalapeno Wrote:

Ever tried Wix? maybe you'll find it interesting
Oh man it's been so many years since I've used it. I can't recall if they host emails, I'll have to check.

Quote:(04-02-2022, 03:07 PM)Canadian Moose Wrote:

I did notice all your blogs use Blogger. Since it's Google, does it come with Gmail access and is it free?
Yes, Gmail access and totally free without ads. HTTPS Is also supplied free of charge.

As you can see, the blog In my signature Is heavily edited - I did It using CSS & HTML. That's the good thing about Blogger, It allows you to customize It to your needs.

Quote:(04-02-2022, 03:39 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (04-02-2022, 03:07 PM)Canadian Moose Wrote:

I did notice all your blogs use Blogger. Since it's Google, does it come with Gmail access and is it free?
Yes, Gmail access and totally free without ads. HTTPS Is also supplied free of charge.

As you can see, the blog In my signature Is heavily edited - I did It using CSS & HTML. That's the good thing about Blogger, It allows you to customize It to your needs.
That's awesome, I thought Gmail charged for custom email addresses.
It'd be nice to have the domain/website/email hosting all in 1, right now I have them at 3 different locations.

Quote:(04-02-2022, 04:06 PM)Canadian Moose Wrote:

It'd be nice to have the domain/website/email hosting all in 1, right now I have them at 3 different locations.
You can create as many blogs as you like on the one account, without paying a single dime.

It makes It very easy to manage.

Quote:(04-02-2022, 06:20 AM)Canadian Moose Wrote:

I'm looking at WordPress, but I'd like to get some suggestions. I'm just making a simple website, specifically a portfolio.

Sounds like a cool project you're working on! I recommend that you use WordPress because of its wide range of applicability. You could build anything with it, especially a small portfolio or personal website. You could also buy the

to help you create and easily manage your pages. I've used it on a rather large project last month and it worked quite well for my needs.

Hope this helps!

@"Canadian Moose", If you decide on the Blogger platform and need help with adding a custom domain, editing the blog to your needs etc, just let me know.

Quote:(04-02-2022, 06:20 AM)Canadian Moose Wrote:

I specialize in website building (especially portfolios) and can create a website for you.

hmu if ur interested