Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 712 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
Website problem

Hello guys,

Yesterday I had a great idea; making a website containing a large database with all scammers' their usernames, IP's, emails, Skype names, and so on, with a search engine. When you access the website, there would be a search bar, and you could typ in the username of the person you're dealing with, and immediatly see if the user is a scammer.

The database will show their username, if their username is in the database, and next to their name it will show the reason while it is in my scammers database.

The website is "blacklisted.info".

Now the problem is;

I got the database filled with info, all files correctly on my FTP, DNS points to the webhost, but for some reason the website OR shows a blank page OR a error 137 page...for everyone.

Does anyone know what is wrong, or could help me with this?

EDIT: I inspect element'd the website, and it showed this URL:

[To see links please register here]

;

When I go there, it does show my under construction page, while it should be displayed at blacklisted.info

I see you used my Loader :smile:
On-topic: When I visit your website I see your splash page. Should it display a different page?

Quote:(04-21-2013, 10:17 PM)Grily Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I see you used my Loader :smile:
On-topic: When I visit your website I see your splash page. Should it display a different page?

:smile:

Thank you for that, I will put a credit-page on it later.
I currently hired a PHP coder, that will actually code the website, so the whole site should be done in 3 days I hope.
It will show a different page by then, yes