Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 384 Vote(s) - 3.58 Average
Welcome to Fallout 76’s newest Update: Fallout Worlds

[Image: F76_Worlds_HERO_1920x870.jpg?q=70&&a...rogressive]

Fallout Worlds offers personalized Fallout experiences for you and your friends, as well as the power to customize your private servers into your very own personal world.
Quote:Utilizing a wide list of customizable settings, players can construct C.A.M.P.s in previously restricted areas or even remove the need for electricity to establish a builder’s paradise. Love Fallout 76’s survival mechanics? You can double down on braving Appalachia’s untamed wilds by changing the PVP rules and difficulty settings.

[Image: F76_Worlds_CAMP_Radius_in-body.jpg]

Combine unlimited combat AP and infinite ammo to become a mighty wasteland warrior, configure creature spawns for serious big game hunting, control weather effects such as fog, nuclear radiation, or even Quantum Storms, turn on absurd jumping heights (just remember to turn off fall damage), enable ragdoll physics, change the height limit on settlements...all this and more are yours to play and experiment with as you see fit.

And yes, this list of customization options will continue to expand!

[Image: F76_Worlds_Dark_Bog_in-body.jpg]

When you start the game after the update in September, you’ll be introduced to two brand new modes as part of Fallout Worlds: Public Worlds and Custom Worlds.

[Image: F76_Worlds_Play_Settings_in-body.jpg]

PUBLIC WORLDS FOR ALL!
Public Worlds are a rotating series of Fallout Worlds experiences available to all players. Hand-crafted by the team at Bethesda Game Studios with input from the Fallout 76 community, each Public World uses a different combination of Fallout Worlds’ settings to bring you a unique play experience.

TAKE FALLOUT WORLDS INTO YOUR HANDS WITH CUSTOM WORLDS
Custom Worlds completely evolves the personalization of Fallout 76’s existing private servers, granting active Fallout 1st members full access to Fallout Worlds’ settings and features to build their own personalized Appalachias.

[Image: F76_Worlds_Settings_in-body.jpg]

WE’RE ONLY GETTING STARTED
We’re committed to bringing even more customizable options and ways to play to Fallout Worlds with eyes on the feedback of the Fallout 76 community. Our goal is giving players the ability to transform Fallout 76 into, as the name implies, their very own world.
Get your first taste of Fallout Worlds when the feature hits the Public Test Servers today. For players seeking out more information, we will have more details to share regarding Fallout Worlds made available at a later date. Whether you’re craving your own immersive roleplaying server, impressive personal fortress, wacky platforming level or whatever else your imagination conjures, we can’t wait to see what the Fallout 76 community brings to Fallout Worlds.
-

[To see links please register here]

This is the first update the game has released that has been Microsoft controlled. Steel Reign/Steel Dawn were already in progress under Bethesda. Im pretty excited as a Fo76 player and hope that there will be more to come. It was highly disappointing to hear that Nuclear Winter will be scrapped but this is a silver lining.

I remember when the game dropped, it was riddled with bugs and all my friends quit. It's nice to see them giving the game some TLC, but it might be too little too late.

Quote:(07-21-2021, 05:09 PM)Oni Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I remember when the game dropped, it was riddled with bugs and all my friends quit. It's nice to see them giving the game some TLC, but it might be too little too late.
I fully have faith in the turnaround for this game. Zenimax was able to save Elder Scrolls Online years after release and i’m sure bethesda/microsoft can do the same. At least i’m hoping so, I’ve made a shit load of money from duplicated items

This actually sounds really, really enjoyable.