Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 421 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average
Well this is open discussion

I'm drunk as piss. and I just wanna know. Whats your favorite drink :biggrin:

well... since any kind of drug gets me into hell a lot worse depression then I usually have, then I don't drink alcohol...

Anyway, my fav drink is: Milk + Mapple sirup (its awesome!! try it guyz :tongue:)

I love some pepsi.

And not doing drugs or drinking is a good think. I just drink on occasion now when I'm out and about doing my job.

I drink some water occasionally, if that counts. o:

O Rly?
Look I'm sprouting.

~|0o|~

No, that would be your wood getting wood... :epic:

I'm really just confused now. Drinking wood? haha

lol looks like people get drunk from woodnowdays :tongue:

i tried viski twice but sadly needed to sleep 5 mins after cause i had no balance

Haha. yeah. I had half a gallon of viski once with a friend. Needless to say I was a little gone.

My dad got me drunk the other day... was first time I was sick...
He refused to get me water instead of beer... and well... how I wanted the water, I was drinking quickly... well... my dad bought me another one...

well... after 5th beer I was gone for good lol