Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 616 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
What Anime Are You Currently Watching?

Quote:(08-13-2013, 07:45 AM)Cloud Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I got to episode 18, went to read on the Wiki to look for something, I forget what, and accidentally spoiled it, so I dropped the Anime as it is pointless to wait for something I already know happens. So right now I am speeding through the Manga cause I'm bored.

Even if the ending is spoiled, it's the journey that counts, right?

I actually forgot all about the animes I were watching, I think I was watching Deadman Wonderland.

Edit: Seems there are no new episodes after the first OVA, does anyone know any gore-filled anime I could watch?

Quote:(08-13-2013, 09:01 PM)SQLi Wrote:

I actually forgot all about the animes I were watching, I think I was watching Deadman Wonderland.

Edit: Seems there are no new episodes after the first OVA, does anyone know any gore-filled anime I could watch?

Higurashi
Umineko
Elfen Lied

They're 3 good ones.

Starfall told me to watch Accel World, so I'm working on that.

Quote:(08-13-2013, 11:12 PM)Kirito Wrote:

Starfall told me to watch Accel World, so I'm working on that.

Accel World is good, if you can get past the annoying characters.
It's made by the same people as SAO, though, so you might like it.

Waiting on new episodes for Attack on Titan. Asides from that, I watched a couple of new anime last night. Gargantia seems like it will be good.

Just finished SAO, and all of AoT up until now. Also quarter way through watching Death Note, which is a lot better than I expected.

And keep in mind that up until a couple days ago the only anime I've ever watched was Pokemon ten years ago.

Quote:(08-21-2013, 12:33 AM)BreakR Wrote:

Just finished SAO, and all of AoT up until now. Also quarter way through watching Death Note, which is a lot better than I expected.

And keep in mind that up until a couple days ago the only anime I've ever watched was Pokemon ten years ago.

Attack on Titan is crazy with the cliffhangers. I hate waiting on episodes.

Quote:(08-21-2013, 02:19 AM)Oni Wrote:

Attack on Titan is crazy with the cliffhangers. I hate waiting on episodes.

That and the pacing, which is a bit too slow at times. Otherwise it's fantastic. Specially those crazy epic openings.
And the more I watch Death Note, the more I realize it's the Japanese Breaking Bad.

Quote:(08-21-2013, 02:31 AM)BreakR Wrote:

That and the pacing, which is a bit too slow at times. Otherwise it's fantastic. Specially those crazy epic openings.
And the more I watch Death Note, the more I realize it's the Japanese Breaking Bad.

...the main characters are teachers that start selling methamphetamine? That's not how I remember it.