Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 366 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
What Was the Last Movie You Watched?

Quote:(07-12-2014, 05:17 PM)Losimantom Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Just watched Pain and Gain on Netflix. Great movie. Always liked Mark Wahlberg, great actor.

I liked all the actors in that movie, but I felt it was a bit too unnecessarily violent and gory, which took away a bit from the movie itself.

Watch Calvary - excellent film. Brendan Gleeson is very good in it.

The last movie I saw was "The Naked Gun" from 1988 and it was very funny in my opinion.

Quote:(07-12-2014, 05:17 PM)Losimantom Wrote:

Just watched Pain and Gain on Netflix. Great movie. Always liked Mark Wahlberg, great actor.

For some reason, I always fall asleep during movies he's in. I'm not a huge fan, I guess.

The Breakfast Club. I was showing it to a friend who has never seen it before.

X-Men Days of future past, watched it today, for a sci-fi time travel movie the method of "time travel" was not actually that paradoxical

I went and saw 22 Jump Street at the cinema yesterday. The cinema was pretty shit, but the movie wasn't half bad.

Just got back from the new movie Rise of the Planet of the Apes. Pretty ok. Lots of plot holes, but I wasnt there for the story. I was just there to chill with some friends and drink some arizonas and the like.

I've been watching loads of movies recently, if I'm able to recall properly I believe it was Pulp Fiction.

Quote:(07-13-2014, 06:41 AM)dopest Wrote:

I've been watching loads of movies recently, if I'm able to recall properly I believe it was Pulp Fiction.

"Any time of the day is a good time for pie."