Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 367 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
What anime series are you currently watching?

I'm watching Re Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu at the moment.

What anime series are you currently watching?

I'm watching Sakamoto desu ga? at the moment. It's pretty funny.

Rewatching High School DXD (dub ver). Hopefully going to stream tonight.

I've been on the decline for watching anime but I've found that Blue Gender suits my interests. It's in the old school art style too. Fuckin. Dope.

At the moment im only watching rom-com or slice of life anime whenever i get to relax, the one im watching right now is Hyouka

Quote:(06-19-2016, 02:54 PM)Axari Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Rewatching High School DXD (dub ver). Hopefully going to stream tonight.

DxD!!!

I just finished rewatching that last week I think

Now watching Re:Zero. It's a pretty crazy anime, really liking it (though i'm not all the way caught up)

Also started watching Seven Deadly Sins with @

[To see links please register here]

. That's a pretty fun anime, too.

I'm planning on re-watching Shuffle!

Loved that anime.

I'm watching Koutetsujou no Kabaneri right now.

just finished watching Boku No Hero Academia and gonna re-watch No Game No Life until i find something else to watch .
if you got any recomendation , i would be delighted

Moved onto DxD Born but I don't have enough time to seriously get into it, so it's on hold for now.