Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 367 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
What anime series are you currently watching?

Quote:(09-13-2016, 10:11 PM)Err0r3023 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I an currently watching Anime: Sands of Destruction. i was recommended to watch it from a friend.its very nice try it .

This anime is based on a Nintendo DS game if I got it right. Might check it out.

Quote:(10-16-2016, 03:48 AM)insidious15 Wrote:

Currently watching (at a painfully slow pace, around 1 a week) Kiznaiver

It's OK, I guess. just tuning in to the third episode. Second episode was a little too cheesy for me. If the third is too i'm dropping it.

Texnohlyze is next up tho, excited for the nihilism of that one.

holy shit is that the ever elusive Insidious?

OT:
This season is shit, Drifters and Trickster are meh at best (as of now, the second EP of Drifters was pretty good). I'm being degraded into having to re-watch, however there's a few I really like that I haven't watched in a looooong time, so it's not all that bad.

It's OK, I guess. just tuning in to the third episode. Second episode was a little too cheesy for me. If the third is too i'm dropping it.

Quote:(10-16-2016, 03:56 AM)Killpot Wrote:

Quote: (10-16-2016, 03:48 AM)insidious15 Wrote:

holy shit is that the ever elusive Insidious?

OT:
This season is shit, Drifters and Trickster are meh at best (as of now, the second EP of Drifters was pretty good). I'm being degraded into having to re-watch, however there's a few I really like that I haven't watched in a looooong time, so it's not all that bad.

I still have your recommendations sitting in my list

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Here's

thread. So Far Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku and Gi(a)rlish Number are looking great. I thought this season was going to be rubbish from the view of the previous seasons but there are some great shows.

Quote:(10-16-2016, 11:29 AM)Master Wrote:

Here's

thread. So Far Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku and Gi(a)rlish Number are looking great. I thought this season was going to be rubbish from the view of the previous seasons but there are some great shows.

I'm surprised it had no replies.