Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 834 Vote(s) - 3.58 Average
What are some underrated animes?

Opinions? Would love to hear.

Akudama drive is really good and underrated

Is it available ?
i'll send a private message

Some underrated animes that come to mind is hitman reborn, magi, and toriko. I suggest you try them out.

Little Busters is a great one

Shield Hero count as underrated?

Despite the past century, these are cool anime: Golden Boy and Great Teacher Onizuka

Aku no Hana is pretty underrated, as far as anime (and manga) go. On release it received some pretty polarizing reviews and I went to see it at the local cinema. The anime features an animation technique known as rotoscoping, which is different than the style most people are used to. It also differs from other anime, in that it explores the darker facets of teenagers growing up. For a lot of people it was a hard watch, but I found it enjoyable enough.

I like this particular quote from the author, which is mentioned :
Quote:Shuzo Oshimi Wrote:What does “pervert” mean? The word hentai conceals the intention of piling up in a category what we can not understand so we can feel comfortable. But human beings have all, some more or less, a component of perversion in the soul. I would already be happy if reading this manga you said laughing: “What a pervert!”. But, if I managed to make you think even a little: “What does the word pervert mean to me?”, I will be happy to have drawn it.

Yona of the dawn so fire and it was cut short probably because of funding but dude wow

Vinland Saga - If you haven't watched it yet, do yourself the favor.