Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 744 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
What concerts have you been to?

Hey there, Chit n Chat!

Since I got back from a Flume concert last night I've been wanting to make this thread; what concerts have you guys been to?

I've been to a few; Flume, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis and when I used to like dubstep Skrillex.

Quote:(04-30-2013, 09:12 AM)Wonders Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Sadly, none. I want to get to a Chief Keef concert if he ever has one in Australia!

If he comes you most definitely should!
They're a great experience; a whole bunch of people liking the same stuff and singing along.

The concert I went to last night I was at the very front right next to the speakers, I was deaf in my right here for a while after that.

Sadly, none. I want to get to a Chief Keef concert if he ever has one in Australia!

I've only really went to one concert and that was when Roger Waters did The Wall a couple years ago, it was awesome. I may or may not be going to a Fall Out Boy concert with my friend some time soon, I don't know though they aren't really my favourite band by any means.

I've only been to a capital lights concert. It was pretty good.

I have been to many different DubStep shows. Including Caspa, Emalkay, Borgore, Benga, Cyberoptics, Coffi and more. But then I have seen other bands like Weezer, Bring Me The Horizon, All American Rejects. But by far my favorite shows are Dubstep. They are just way too much fun.