Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 267 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
What do you do when you are sad?

Like the title says, what would you do? running? climb mountains? sleep? or something else?

Hmmmmm let's see...

Lots and lots of drugs?

Quote:(04-28-2022, 03:40 AM)Quitelargegenitalman Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Hmmmmm let's see...

Lots and lots of drugs?
ok, that might be good too

Quote:(04-28-2022, 03:23 AM)Hippocrene Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Like the title says, what would you do? running? climb mountains? sleep? or something else?

I like drawing from small times. Now when feeling bad, i scrolling this site crello looking for colors. Looking before one fully match my emotions, then start painting only using these color palette. It comes like emotional dairy, then I became better. Can advice this therapy for all, and on my mind it better than drugs

I order a burger king !!!!

i eat and then go for a run or a drive, maybe take a shot

listen to some music , reorganize or clean up something.

Sit down and spend a few hours internalizing the sadness and identifying where it roots from and whether it's rational or not. In the end, I basically just convince myself that it's the way life goes. and it is what it is. Then go about my life.

I take a nap and go back to reality

Music is a hell of a drug

But usually when sad, just think about the blessingsn you've been ignoring