Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 435 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
What forum software do you use on your website?

Quote:(04-14-2013, 02:13 PM)Ross Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Well, you guessed it! MyBB. It's without doubt, the best forum software available; not to mention it's also free-of-charge. XenForo would be a close second, I always like to think of it as a 'premium' version of MyBB, but I believe development on XenForo has stalled. It's not cheap either, $100+ for a license I believe - most plug-ins are also premium ($20.00). :l

That's true. MyBB's very customisable and offers great support.

Well, you guessed it! MyBB. It's without doubt, the best forum software available; not to mention it's also free-of-charge. XenForo would be a close second, I always like to think of it as a 'premium' version of MyBB, but I believe development on XenForo has stalled. It's not cheap either, $100+ for a license I believe - most plug-ins are also premium ($20.00). :l

The last forums I owned (3 forums) we used: Vbulletin, Mybb, PHPbb3, then switched from phpbb3 to IPB

I am a really big fan of Xenforo so if i run my forum i am going to be buying a license for that.

I like MyBB. It has awesome plugins and I just think it's awesome.

I personally prefer MyBB. It's free and easy to use. I'm also just used to it.

MyBB is conforable and can be easily customized, that's why I use it. :p

I prefer MyBB. It's easy to administer and there are plenty of plugins for it, not to mention its free.

I'm using MyBB. Got a lot of expierence with it. Reign can prove this.

MyBB is one of the most awesome...it has amazing plugins!