Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 589 Vote(s) - 3.58 Average
What is Your Favorite RAT?

[To see links please register here]

My vote goes for Cybergate on this one.

It's the most stable RAT out there.

i have worked with spynet . cybergate and darkcomet .i vote for cybergate .i like darcomet and the spynet is good but he isnt stable

Cybergate 1.7 0 is best

For me my favorite rat is BlackShades !

my priv8 version , of course , but Blackshades and CyberGate looks great too

Quote:(01-17-2011, 02:44 PM)darkscorpion Wrote:

Blackshades :wink: :biggrin:

A clean cracked version :smile:
Heads up.
Many blackshades users in the past has been caught after FBI got access to some shit. Tbh I am scared for using that shit, because I think 10 people got arrested last week

My goodness, a 5 year old thread and It's still going.

Now that I brought It to everyone's attention, I shall post mine. Either Blackshades (clean version) or CyberGate.

GNU Bash

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Use to play around with CyberGate until I grew up.
Anyways my vote goes for CyberGate but must say DarkComet was nice to try as well. Never got hold of Blackshades but it's evil af. So good that I didn't get hold of it.
Well have also tried Turkojan one of the legends. Tried jRat another one that is worth some applause.