Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 466 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
What kind of all C programming tutorials do you want to see posted here?

Please posts your requests down below.

Anything you want, lol? I don't think it matters to most people. Just post what you wanna post.

Quote:(02-04-2019, 01:33 AM)IcyJake Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Anything you want, lol? I don't think it matters to most people. Just post what you wanna post.

I want to see done. Maybe tutorials on making hacking tools, keyloggers and etc.

Quote:(01-31-2019, 05:38 PM)darkninja1980 Wrote:

I've actually started really diving into C lately; I'd appreciate anything interesting you want to share, really any new projects would help me. Like you said, hacking tools (keyloggers, password crackers, etc) would be pretty interesting to look at.

Quote:(02-04-2019, 03:25 PM)Cinnamon Wrote:

Quote: (01-31-2019, 05:38 PM)darkninja1980 Wrote:

I've actually started really diving into C lately; I'd appreciate anything interesting you want to share, really any new projects would help me. Like you said, hacking tools (keyloggers, password crackers, etc) would be pretty interesting to look at.

Yes, I am looking for projects just for that purpose.

hacking tools are more than likely going to be coded in c++ rather than c, due to the winapi. however, if the tools are focues on unix, c might be a better solution.

Quote:(02-04-2019, 05:46 PM)sunjester Wrote:

hacking tools are more than likely going to be coded in c++ rather than c, due to the winapi. however, if the tools are focues on unix, c might be a better solution.

about C # or Objective-C?

Quote:(02-05-2019, 12:35 AM)IcyJake Wrote:

Quote: (02-04-2019, 05:46 PM)sunjester Wrote:

There's A LOT more stuff that can be written in C other than Unix, lol. Unix isn't the only OS that was written in C, or at least had something to do with it. There's a lot of stuff on Windows that was written in C and then there's Linux, which was almost entirely written in C. In fact, there was a point in time where pretty much everything was written in C, lol.

while all of that is true it doesn't negate the fact that it's much easier to write keyloggers with c++ than it is with c. It's much easier to use the WinAPI with c++ than it is with c.

Quote:(02-04-2019, 05:46 PM)sunjester Wrote:

There's A LOT more stuff that can be written in C other than Unix, lol. Unix isn't the only OS that was written in C, or at least had something to do with it. There's a lot of stuff on Windows that was written in C and then there's Linux, which was almost entirely written in C. In fact, there was a point in time where pretty much everything was written in C, lol.

Quote:(02-05-2019, 12:55 AM)darkninja1980 Wrote:

Quote: (02-05-2019, 12:42 AM)sunjester Wrote:

Quote: (02-05-2019, 12:35 AM)IcyJake Wrote:

while all of that is true it doesn't negate the fact that it's much easier to write keyloggers with c++ than it is with c. It's much easier to use the WinAPI with c++ than it is with c.

About is C# programming?

C# .NET makes it very easy to create hacking tools