Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 466 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
What kind of all C programming tutorials do you want to see posted here?

Quote:(02-05-2019, 12:42 AM)sunjester Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (02-05-2019, 12:35 AM)IcyJake Wrote:

Quote: (02-04-2019, 05:46 PM)sunjester Wrote:

hacking tools are more than likely going to be coded in c++ rather than c, due to the winapi. however, if the tools are focues on unix, c might be a better solution.

There's A LOT more stuff that can be written in C other than Unix, lol. Unix isn't the only OS that was written in C, or at least had something to do with it. There's a lot of stuff on Windows that was written in C and then there's Linux, which was almost entirely written in C. In fact, there was a point in time where pretty much everything was written in C, lol.

while all of that is true it doesn't negate the fact that it's much easier to write keyloggers with c++ than it is with c. It's much easier to use the WinAPI with c++ than it is with c.

About is C# programming?

Quote:(02-05-2019, 12:42 AM)sunjester Wrote:

Quote: (02-05-2019, 12:35 AM)IcyJake Wrote:

Quote: (02-04-2019, 05:46 PM)sunjester Wrote:

hacking tools are more than likely going to be coded in c++ rather than c, due to the winapi. however, if the tools are focues on unix, c might be a better solution.

There's A LOT more stuff that can be written in C other than Unix, lol. Unix isn't the only OS that was written in C, or at least had something to do with it. There's a lot of stuff on Windows that was written in C and then there's Linux, which was almost entirely written in C. In fact, there was a point in time where pretty much everything was written in C, lol.

while all of that is true it doesn't negate the fact that it's much easier to write keyloggers with c++ than it is with c. It's much easier to use the WinAPI with c++ than it is with c.

Even though what you're saying is also true, there's only a few things that are more simple to be written in C++. I think you're aware, but C++ is obviously a lot more of an advanced language than C, since C++ is pretty much C, but far more advanced. I mean, C++ only exists because of C anyways, since C is what C++ started to be developed with in the beginning. In comparison of the two, C is actually the one that should be the more simple language, which is why that's what C is mainly used for nowadays (simplicity/minimalism).

Quote:(02-05-2019, 12:57 AM)sunjester Wrote:

Quote: (02-05-2019, 12:55 AM)darkninja1980 Wrote:

Quote: (02-05-2019, 12:42 AM)sunjester Wrote:

About is C# programming?

C# .NET makes it very easy to create hacking tools

great point of view.

If your still on this bro, kindly make a post about C traversing it's own PE file and explaining it one-by-one. I am very interrsted.

Pls dont make any "malware" in C# as I believe it is purely crap and have no place in hacking field at all (IMHO). what I mean is, you srsly gonna ask your victim first to install .NET x,x b4 "hacking" him/her?

And about the C and C++ convo above, I would rather do things in C than in C++. C is like, a one step higher than asm, it's just like "an easier assembly". C++ is, well, ghey, I dont find any other reason why would I use it, just because it's "easier"? just because you can write code easier? I would say crap. In C, you know almost everything that is happening. just like you do on asm. on C++, as long as i lt compiles, then it runs. I'm not saying C is better than C++ though, but it's just my opnion.

Cheers.

Quote:(04-14-2019, 05:35 PM)dr.franc Wrote:

If your still on this bro, kindly make a post about C traversing it's own PE file and explaining it one-by-one. I am very interrsted.

Pls dont make any "malware" in C# as I believe it is purely crap and have no place in hacking field at all (IMHO). what I mean is, you srsly gonna ask your victim first to install .NET x,x b4 "hacking" him/her?

And about the C and C++ convo above, I would rather do things in C than in C++. C is like, a one step higher than asm, it's just like "an easier assembly". C++ is, well, ghey, I dont find any other reason why would I use it, just because it's "easier"? just because you can write code easier? I would say crap. In C, you know almost everything that is happening. just like you do on asm. on C++, as long as i lt compiles, then it runs. I'm not saying C is better than C++ though, but it's just my opnion.

Cheers.

well why I am talking about malware right. Because of reverse engineering and also malware analysis job.

WINAPI was coded in C and was written for C also the whole windows is written in C and is recommended that C is used for writing drivers. Also how do keyloggers in C++ are easier ? C++ is bloated with stuff you don't need and forces you to learn bad habits and bad designs. I never found advantage of C++

EDIT: Sorry if i sound toxic but I have been in so many debates is C++ is better than C or vice versa. VIVE IL C!

I think a tutorial over PE or ELF structures would be great, example creating your own GetProcAddress, injecting code in random processes, relocating images, querying all running processes, something with sockets, named pipes, mutans, critical sections, spin locks, converting text to string, opening and editing registers key, listing all files in hard disk, file shredder, wring directly to the screen, starting process, dumping process image, fast memory alignment would be very easy, SIMD, suspending processes, i can go forever! I think is should be something simple and not crazy since not everyone is expert and might just get confuse and get bored

Quote:(04-20-2019, 09:17 PM)IsBadWritePtr Wrote:

I think a tutorial over PE or ELF structures would be great, example creating your own GetProcAddress, injecting code in random processes, relocating images, querying all running processes, something with sockets, named pipes, mutans, critical sections, spin locks, converting text to string, opening and editing registers key, listing all files in hard disk, file shredder, wring directly to the screen, starting process, dumping process image, fast memory alignment would be very easy, SIMD, suspending processes, i can go forever! I think is should be something simple and not crazy since not everyone is expert and might just get confuse and get bored

thanks for your input.

Hey, have you made the presentation on PE structures? Where I can find it?

Quote:(09-15-2020, 12:16 PM)HeidyD Wrote:

Hey, have you made the presentation on PE structures? Where I can find it?
The OP hasn't been active for over a year, and It doesn't look like he'll be returning.