Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 348 Vote(s) - 3.71 Average
What major event will happen to the world before 2020?

Just kinda curious on the forum's opinions. I personally am kind of worried of how the world is going to become. I think we will get a wave of crypto currency miners and introduce like a dozen more currencies. (Random lol)

Quote:(11-24-2017, 12:39 AM)Elf Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

How is that a major event? Also 2020 Kanye will be president.

Ah I am dumb. :confused: I don't think Kanye will be president lol. I miss the old Kanye.

How is that a major event? Also 2020 Kanye will be president.

Quote:(11-24-2017, 12:38 AM)Three Wrote:

I personally am kind of worried of how the world is going to become.

2020 Is only 25 months and one week away (on a calendar year). And given you've mentioned "before 2020", It could be as recent as tomorrow.

I think there's a pretty good Inkling on the turn of events In such a sort space of time. If It were say, 20 years from now, I'd certainly be Indecisive.

I wish Global warming might be thing of past, if we resort to eco friendly globe

Before 2020, Justin Trudeau will no longer be prime minister, which will be awesome because he is a stupid, moronic faggot. He was a fool with the negotiation in China, was helping the rich get richer, is giving away all of our tax money to a terrorist, other faggots, immigrants, and other nations. He is a weak leader, and I have a deep hatred for him. The United States is likely the only nation with the most freedom of speech in my opinion, as in Canada, many people were charged for publicly announcing hatred towards the prime minister (which is like a weak edition of an authoritarian government controlling our freedom of speech towards politicians by charging these people). Canadians are also not protected by leaving online reviews; many people are being sued by businesses for leaving bad online reviews. My goal was to become prime minister of Canada, and make it better by becoming the first country to have nearly full freedom of speech, and stop giving away all of our resources.

Justin Trudeau also ordered the purchase of used Australian fighter jets for our air force, which pissed me off once again. Also, if we killed all SEVERELY disabled people, the economy could be slightly more efficient in a way, as the workers to help the disabled kids will no longer be employed in this useless job, and can find a more productive job to actually be productive in Canada's economy. They will be pissed at first, but should adjust as time passes. There are many corrupt politicians in Canada's government (same with any country, anyway), and the rich people effectively control our government. If we threatened all of these people, and threatened them privately in some way to stop them from being corrupt and controlling, our government and economy could be even more efficient. I also do not understand why we trade our oil with the states, and they sell it back to us. We could build our own processing areas.

What would be incredible, but obviously unrealistic, is if we teamed up with other nations to kill all of the U.S. military and plan everything out for years, and take control over the states. Then, we could produce goods for Canadians for even cheaper with control of the states, and our economy would be even more efficient. Alaska could even become a Canadian territory, and then we will control all of the north. If we also took over Greenland, we would have way more land and way more space, and control. We could start executing all homosexuals, Canadian Indigenous/Aboriginal/First Nations people (I have a deep hatred for natives), and disabled people. Or, we could use them for human experiments so that they have some usage before death, to contribute to scientific research and be efficient with the "resources" (these human beings) we are "throwing away" (executing). We could also start killing Americans who revolt against the new controlling government of their country (once we wipe out their military and kill all members of their government), and scare them into simply going with it.

Then, we will have an efficient economy, and be able to exterminate all of the undesirable people in North America.

Bitcoin hitting 50k which will start a new World War

If we could meme Trump into the White House in 2016, it has me convinced that Kanye's run in 2020 isn't all that unlikely in the long term.

My money's still with

's running again.

Quote:(12-14-2017, 07:58 AM)Sunny. Wrote:

Before 2020, Justin Trudeau will no longer be prime minister, which will be awesome because he is a stupid, moronic faggot. He was a fool with the negotiation in China, was helping the rich get richer, is giving away all of our tax money to a terrorist, other faggots, immigrants, and other nations. He is a weak leader, and I have a deep hatred for him. The United States is likely the only nation with the most freedom of speech in my opinion, as in Canada, many people were charged for publicly announcing hatred towards the prime minister (which is like a weak edition of an authoritarian government controlling our freedom of speech towards politicians by charging these people). Canadians are also not protected by leaving online reviews; many people are being sued by businesses for leaving bad online reviews. My goal was to become prime minister of Canada, and make it better by becoming the first country to have nearly full freedom of speech, and stop giving away all of our resources.

Justin Trudeau also ordered the purchase of used Australian fighter jets for our air force, which pissed me off once again. Also, if we killed all SEVERELY disabled people, the economy could be slightly more efficient in a way, as the workers to help the disabled kids will no longer be employed in this useless job, and can find a more productive job to actually be productive in Canada's economy. They will be pissed at first, but should adjust as time passes. There are many corrupt politicians in Canada's government (same with any country, anyway), and the rich people effectively control our government. If we threatened all of these people, and threatened them privately in some way to stop them from being corrupt and controlling, our government and economy could be even more efficient. I also do not understand why we trade our oil with the states, and they sell it back to us. We could build our own processing areas.

What would be incredible, but obviously unrealistic, is if we teamed up with other nations to kill all of the U.S. military and plan everything out for years, and take control over the states. Then, we could produce goods for Canadians for even cheaper with control of the states, and our economy would be even more efficient. Alaska could even become a Canadian territory, and then we will control all of the north. If we also took over Greenland, we would have way more land and way more space, and control. We could start executing all homosexuals, Canadian Indigenous/Aboriginal/First Nations people (I have a deep hatred for natives), and disabled people. Or, we could use them for human experiments so that they have some usage before death, to contribute to scientific research and be efficient with the "resources" (these human beings) we are "throwing away" (executing). We could also start killing Americans who revolt against the new controlling government of their country (once we wipe out their military and kill all members of their government), and scare them into simply going with it.

Then, we will have an efficient economy, and be able to exterminate all of the undesirable people in North America.

Ow. The edge. It burns so deep into my soul.

Anyways, I think N. Korea will finally spook the US hard enough that they glass everything until Kim's legacy is a fine red mist. Lul

Quote:(12-14-2017, 07:39 AM)andrewmax Wrote:

I wish Global warming might be thing of past, if we resort to eco friendly globe

I wish that was likely... but it's not. There will eventually (long after we're all dead) there will be another ice age, sped up by humanity or not. That's inevitable. The speed at which is happens and the survival of the human race is the only real question. I hope that we develop better adaptive solutions that are long-term.