Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 686 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
What mobile game are you playing right now?

Personally I play clash of clans, can get addicted though

Quote:(05-11-2021, 10:34 PM)Nespankgerai123 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Personally I play clash of clans, can get addicted though

Supercell just got hit for $92 million:

[To see links please register here]

I find myself addicted to Call of Duty mobile ?

Critical Ops, basically a copycat csgo game lol

The 2 mobile games I play are GTA San Andreas and True Skate. I just get on each for a couple mins jus to kill time.

Dont really play a lot of mobile games, but ill look into the inrtesting sound ones!

Clash of Clans. hmu if you need a clan and are th12+

Archero it s very interesting you waste a lot of time in the game to finish a level so if you got free time archero is very good to for free time

Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition

PUBG Mobile.

It may have its flaws, but as far as graphics, gameplay, and overall value for a free game, it is quite impressive.