Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 529 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
What phone do you use?

Quote:(03-24-2022, 03:56 AM)Oni Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (03-24-2022, 01:49 AM)Canadian Moose Wrote:

Quote: (03-24-2022, 12:44 AM)mothered Wrote:

No doubt you're correct about the battery.

It's time for me to purchase a decent phone.
You planning on sticking to Samsung ?

Quote: (03-23-2022, 08:26 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

Oh dear. It sounds like it's battery is somewhat shot. They're not bad phones, but probably more money than they're worth if you don't get them on a good deal.

I used to also like HTC! I'm not sure how good their longevity is now though. My last few models from about 5-10 years ago died a lot quicker than the Motorola and OnePlus phones I use now. Ofc, I can't comment on their more recent models.

I've been hearing a lot about the Pixel lately too. I know very little about it, though.

What are your thoughts on your pixel?
It looks like Moto's come a long way. HTC it's been way too long, they might have gone downhill. The Pixel though, it's price doesn't seem too bad, it's about a few hundred CAD cheaper than the Oneplus 9 but the reviews seem a lot better for the previous models, same for Oneplus though.

The Samsung flip and fold look cool, I don't think I'd fork out the money for the S20 like.

Quote: (03-24-2022, 12:47 AM)Oni Wrote:

I wouldn't judge anyone for having one. The last Samsung I had was probably the Galaxy S2 or S3. I doubt anyone with an S20 is complaining. At the same time, there's similar options for a lot less.

Over the years, it seems like that's happened with every brand. There will always be a new contender.
What's the new name right now? I see an OPPO making its way on some lists, but when I look it up, it's a 2004 company
Huawei's making a comeback, I had one of their phones, was pretty decent

If I had to choose one now, it'd be Oneplus followed by Motorola/Samsung. HTC hasn't been on my radar for a while.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

I had no idea! This is interesting. Sounds like they still want them to operate somewhat independently?

Z3 Fold - Courtesy from Amazon.

Quote:(03-25-2022, 09:06 AM)peakyfblinder Wrote:

I'm currently looking at getting a Samsung device.

How Is the phone treating you?

Quote:(03-25-2022, 10:03 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (03-25-2022, 09:06 AM)peakyfblinder Wrote:

I'm currently looking at getting a Samsung device.

How Is the phone treating you?

I like the phone, it reminds of the Nokia 90 Series from back in the day. Its elegant and the foldable screen is a great feat. The only downside with this Model is the selfie camera quality, the camera on the Samsung Galaxy models are much better.

Meanwhile...
[Image: a9c44ea4b8cf1a57eee8aadc850416b8.png]

Imagine paying to get advertisements and malware implants. I ditched my smart phone for a dumb phone in 2020. I've been scrubbing my data as I find it for years. Unfortunately, it's hard to keep up with, even when you don't really post much on social media (I use a decentralized blog and that's it). If you must use a cellular tracking device, just know what you're getting into. I never imagined the incredibly invasive privacy laws and PROTECTIONS in place to keep it legal to do things like track your position using 3 points of accuracy and keeping all your devices phoning home every second of every day to enumerate WiFi placements, etc. You can install privacy oriented OS but they don't solve this problem, they just make you look more unique to adversaries, your ISP, deep state, etc.

Quote:(03-26-2022, 05:55 AM)Canadian Moose Wrote:

Meanwhile...
When It arrives, I'd love to read your experience.

I LOVE MY ZFOLD 3. I CAN READ BETTER MOTHEREDS TIPS ON SE ING MORE ZFOLD3'S LOL. BUMMER THE STORAGE IS NO LONGER EXTENDED SINCE THEY OMITTED THE MICROSD SLOT

Quote:(03-26-2022, 11:19 AM)randyhobo Wrote:

BUMMER THE STORAGE IS NO LONGER EXTENDED SINCE THEY OMITTED THE MICROSD SLOT
Really, no MicroSD card slot?

Why would any manufacturer do such a thing?

Quote:(03-26-2022, 10:02 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (03-26-2022, 05:55 AM)Canadian Moose Wrote:

Meanwhile...
When It arrives, I'd love to read your experience.
I'm really just in it for the buds