Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 1067 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average
What's the best phone?

Quote:(12-19-2012, 03:49 AM)RunicEnchanter Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

It is 90% samsung product for 300% of the cost. Besides the fact that everyone I have ever had has had touchscreen and microphone problems. Call it personal choice

Well personally, if iPhone is taken out of the equation, I'd like The Droid.

True, but for just straight out communication, I prefer my SAT phone. Cost me 1800 dollars to buy and phone calls are free

Quote:(12-19-2012, 04:23 AM)RunicEnchanter Wrote:

True, but for just straight out communication, I prefer my SAT phone. Cost me 1800 dollars to buy and phone calls are free

I got my iPhone free, and get a lot more then communication.

Well 100 miles out on the Ocean or in the middle of the rocky mountains far from any road or highway. your free Iphone gives you nothing. While I on the other hand can at least have dialup =) Which is much quicker than nothing

Your satphone is easily intercepted, and fairly hard to encrypt.

GG.

Quote:(12-19-2012, 05:16 AM)RunicEnchanter Wrote:

Well 100 miles out on the Ocean or in the middle of the rocky mountains far from any road or highway. your free Iphone gives you nothing. While I on the other hand can at least have dialup =) Which is much quicker than nothing

You have a fair point, but at what point am I going to be in the ocean with my phone, I also do not climb mountains.

Actually its encrypted with a 512bit encryption, and I am not worried about it being intercepted

Satphone encryption was broken almost a year ago.