Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 682 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
What's your most played game?

Quote:(04-18-2021, 04:36 PM)ppenguin Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (04-18-2021, 03:58 PM)demonboy Wrote:

Elder Scrolls Online or Pokemon. Both have thousands of hours
i first tried eso when it released in 2014 i guess. it wasnt anything like the classic elder scrolls so i didnt play it after a month.
how is it now after many expansions.
dont get into playing eso like its a classic elder scrolls game. its an mmo, and a pretty huge one for that. the game is so addicting now after some massive updates and dlc. when I first started playing I didnt stop for like 6 months Lol

Quote:(04-18-2021, 04:55 PM)demonboy Wrote:

Quote: (04-18-2021, 04:36 PM)ppenguin Wrote:

i first tried eso when it released in 2014 i guess. it wasnt anything like the classic elder scrolls so i didnt play it after a month.
dont get into playing eso like its a classic elder scrolls game. its an mmo, and a pretty huge one for that. the game is so addicting now after some massive updates and dlc. when I first started playing I didnt stop for like 6 months Lol

I still haven't played ESO. I'm tempted to but I am sinking hours into other stuff at the moment. I also suspect the addiction will kick in and I'll be like you in 6 months, haha.

Dota 2 and Warzone these are my favorite games

League of legends and COD

My childhood game GTA , and I still love it

Quote:(04-18-2021, 04:36 PM)ppenguin Wrote:

Definetly pumped way to much time into FF14 lately, the bunny girls did their job. :wink:)

Hmm, I'm not sure whether it's Dota 2 or CSGO. I guess that I play CSGO the most recently, idk why. But about half a year ago I'd say that my most played game is Dota. I suppose that I have more friends there now, and I also have a goal to get at least one of these skins link redacted , even though I'll probably just buy it there. But all of them look really cool, you can't deny that

i play destiny2 almost everyday

I have spent thousands and thousands of hours on RuneScape (commenced playing RuneScape in 2004 and still play to do this day). Needless to say, it has had quite an impact on my life.

cod 4 modern warfare one of the best multiplayer game.The promod was awsomeee