Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 652 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
What to Code?

I am an intermediate programmer in Java, and can with enough time probably code most things that don't require too many graphics (fuck graphics in Java)
My question is what would be some things to do as projects for myself, or ways to improve in the language. I'm going up for Java exams in a couple months and I feel lost as to what to make in order to study, other than just doing test problems.

Thanks for reading.

Quote:(04-16-2018, 02:20 AM)Rikka Takanashi Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I am an intermediate programmer in Java, and can with enough time probably code most things that don't require too many graphics (fuck graphics in Java)
My question is what would be some things to do as projects for myself, or ways to improve in the language. I'm going up for Java exams in a couple months and I feel lost as to what to make in order to study, other than just doing test problems.

Thanks for reading.

You could try making your own bytecode interpreter.. That would really teach you about how Java works

Quote:(04-16-2018, 05:03 AM)phyrrus9 Wrote:

You could try making your own bytecode interpreter.. That would really teach you about how Java works

That sounds rather interesting! I'm gonna look into it, thank you very much.

Quote:(04-16-2018, 08:33 PM)Rikka Takanashi Wrote:

Quote: (04-16-2018, 05:03 AM)phyrrus9 Wrote:

That sounds rather interesting! I'm gonna look into it, thank you very much.

I would suggest you read up on Jazelle and ThumbEE, which are both ARM technologies that were intended to be able to execute Java bytecode at the processor level (without a JVM)

If you're just trying to expand your knowledge, it doesn't have to be a non-existing project. You can easily do some coding challenges and see how easy you can solve them and if it's difficult you can always learn it.

Now I don't know much challenge sites out of my head, but here is a website that has a blog post about different programming challenges websites.