Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 524 Vote(s) - 3.58 Average
Whats The Best Virus Scanner?

Hello. I Was Just Wondering Whats The Best Virus Scanner To Use. Ive Heard Of Many Of Them. Just No One Told Me Which Is The Best. But Many People Seems To Use AVG. Although I Have Only have Kaspersky. Im Pretty Sure Thats Not The Best One.

Any Idea? Please Comment.:headbash:

I'd suggest going on Virustotal to scan using many different virus scanners. I have Kapersky too.

Quote:(04-01-2012, 05:59 PM)Reverence Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I'd suggest going on Virustotal to scan using many different virus scanners. I have Kapersky too.

Are Your Satisfied With Kapersky?

Quote:(04-01-2012, 06:08 PM)ZeroHero Wrote:

Quote: (04-01-2012, 05:59 PM)Reverence Wrote:

Yeah it's pretty good. I mean, it's no Virustotal, but it does the job.

Quote:(04-01-2012, 06:12 PM)Reverence Wrote:

Quote: (04-01-2012, 06:08 PM)ZeroHero Wrote:

Yea Im Just Trying Not To Get A Virus. Since Ill Be Working Alot With Different Programs And Learning on This Site. So Im Not Really Sure Whats A Virus And Whats not.

Thankfully For Anti Virus Programs That Wont Be A Problem xD

I tend to rid of MOST possible viruses here.

But you don't need anti virus. I don't use it and neither will any smart person in the hacking community. All you need is a firewall and anti malware.

I use comodo firewall and malwarebytes. I scan with malwarebytes once or twice a week to make sure i have no infections and comodo firewall blocks 99% of intrusions. Blocks ALL file changes, ALL registry changes, asks for program to be allowed to send data and receive data, etc etc.

Quote:(04-01-2012, 06:16 PM)ZeroHero Wrote:

Quote: (04-01-2012, 06:12 PM)Reverence Wrote:

Quote: (04-01-2012, 06:08 PM)ZeroHero Wrote:

Yea Im Just Trying Not To Get A Virus. Since Ill Be Working Alot With Different Programs And Learning on This Site. So Im Not Really Sure Whats A Virus And Whats not.

Thankfully For Anti Virus Programs That Wont Be A Problem xD

You probably won't get a virus if you know your way around the registry and your computer directories anyway. I've removed a few viruses manually using the registry before I had Kapersky.

Quote:(04-01-2012, 05:49 PM)ZeroHero Wrote:

Hello. I Was Just Wondering Whats The Best Virus Scanner To Use. Ive Heard Of Many Of Them. Just No One Told Me Which Is The Best. But Many People Seems To Use AVG. Although I Have Only have Kaspersky. Im Pretty Sure Thats Not The Best One.

Any Idea? Please Comment.:headbash:
I dont understand the subject of your thread.
U want adivirus or a virus scanner=scan your file.
Best site to scan: Myavscan,dont scan on virustotal or something other because if u have fud file,that will be soon dected.So if u want to be fud your server or file for long time choose Myavscan.
If u want good adivirus,choose A-V-I-R-A.Its the best.Karpesky is so bad.
Give u a example.
When i make a fud file,and go to scan on a scan site,Karepsky is always Clean.Only avira make the deference.

I hope to help u.

Thank. Ill Look Into That. Because I Never Heard of Avira. :cool: