Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 175 Vote(s) - 3.61 Average
When connecting to a VPN my internet is unusable

Is there anything i could do to fix this ?

What VPN service are you having problems with? Does your country block VPNs? What platform are you using this on? Can you not access certain sites, or everything? Please clarify OP

Please define "unusable" and whether It's an Isolated Issue with one PC, or every device on the network.

I use windows 10 and i used nordvpn and windscribe. By unusable i mean it doesn't open anything or connect to anything(it says time out). I tried on a vm (windows 7) and when i connect with that the internet connection for the vm goes away

Do not use Windscribe.

Update NordVPN to the latest version and rather than selecting a server, use the "Quick Connect" option.
Please reply with the result.

[To see links please register here]

nord usually get's stuck like this. i looked it up google and found nothing. That's why i tried windscribe. Windscribe worked but was super slow and usually gave timeouts when connecting to a website like google or any website

What are you system specs? Your PC might not have enough resources to run a VPN in the background. If you don't know how to find your specs, go to Control Panel>Right-Click>Properties. Take a screenshot of the page and post it. That may give a clue.

16 GB ram
Amd Fx 8350
And Geforce 960

The vm has
4gb ram
4 cores