Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 434 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
When will Official Groups be made?

When will official groups be made?

Hacking Groups, Marketing, GFX, Coding, Gaming whatever

When someone decides to pay for one. Nobody has really bothered since we aren't all that big...

Official groups are for sale. It just so happens that nobody is paying for it. Perhaps when we get big, then we'll have groups.

[To see links please register here]

The only official group currently is Agents. There are no plans for any new ones.

Quote:(03-11-2014, 09:07 AM)Oni Wrote:

The only official group currently is Agents. There are no plans for any new ones.

Not until I get money to waste by giving it to you.

Quote:(03-11-2014, 09:07 AM)Oni Wrote:

I was hoping there was a group that I'd actually have a chance of being invited to or being able to join.

Quote:(03-11-2014, 09:44 AM)Lux Wrote:

Not until I get money to waste by giving it to you.

well get that money Lux. I might be interested in joining if I'm still active