Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 516 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Where do you watch movies?

Netflix
dreamfilmhd.zh
sweflix

I just get em off Pirate Bay.

Quote:(08-09-2017, 06:26 PM)Pyxis Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I just get em off Pirate Bay.

Agree.

Although I don't watch movies nowadays, I did at one point many years ago (around 2005) and TPB was my gateway.

The movie theatre, Netflix, Kodi

I use

and

- sometimes

. SeeHD releases new movies in HD quite quickly, unlike most other websites. The only con with SeeHD is that there are too many pop-up ads, so I definitely recommend using an adblock when using SeeHD. GoMovies and 123Movies were my go to websites for watching TV shows and movies for a long time, but they all got blocked for me a few months ago sadly.

Popcorntime is absolutely amazing. It's a client that streams movies directly to you for free using torrenting but the data deleted when you close out of the client.

Quote:(08-10-2017, 06:14 PM)3rd Impact Wrote:

Popcorntime is absolutely amazing. It's a client that streams movies directly to you for free using torrenting but the data deleted when you close out of the client.

That's what it's called! My friend told me about it, but it's a cute girl so I didn't wanna ask and look like a punk who didn't bother listening to her tell me all about that thing. Thanks lol

Quote:(08-10-2017, 06:14 PM)3rd Impact Wrote:

I've heard a lot about Popcorn Time, I've even had some friends recommend me to use it over all other websites. I normally watch a movie or a few episodes of a TV show before I go to sleep, so I'll check it out later.