Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 472 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
Where to start with hacking!

I Thank you all! Remember, hacking isn't easy and you won't learn it in ten days. Search Google before asking you learn the most by finding the answers on yourself.

I Thank you all! Remember, hacking isn't easy and you won't learn it in ten days. Search Google before asking you learn the most by finding the answers on yourself.

Thank you for this post, it really helped allot.
I realize now i have to start with learning some computer language, i choose sql...since i can also use it at my work too.
Before 5-6 years i was learning c++ in my school, but since i didn't use it, i kinda forgot everything.
And I think SQL is not hard to learn, just need a lot of practice writing the codes. I begin my training whit some online course to get the basic.

Thank you for this post, it really helped allot.
I realize now i have to start with learning some computer language, i choose sql...since i can also use it at my work too.
Before 5-6 years i was learning c++ in my school, but since i didn't use it, i kinda forgot everything.
And I think SQL is not hard to learn, just need a lot of practice writing the codes. I begin my training whit some online course to get the basic.

Hacker: hack for fun, justice and legal profit.
Cracker: hack for fun, illegal profit.
Im not so sure about the finitions above are right.

A very big thank you for telling all this sir!
And sir as you mentioned earlier that as an Indian (I am also an Indian), Is choosing your profession as an Ethical Hacker in India will be good ? I mean I've heard that in India there's very less scope for Hacking, so making it as a carrier will be quite hard as you wont earn nice, so it this true? I mean if I choose to be an Ethical Hacker, will I earn less? :Smile:

Sir,
Out of all the computer based languages, which language should be learned first? Is it Java? C? HTML? or which? (plz don't suggest MS-CIT :Crazy: )

This is a really great thread. It helped me a lot.

I like your approach of starting with some philosophy instead of just basic hacking techniques or something like that. It seems like a more solid starting point.

Very nice starting tutorial!
Little suggestion: You should tell the differences between Hacker and Cracker, otherwise that could lead most people into wrong ways.

Quote:(08-05-2013, 11:57 PM)flameandfire Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Very nice starting tutorial!
Little suggestion: You should tell the differences between Hacker and Cracker, otherwise that could lead most people into wrong ways.

To shorten the history up a little bit on that subject.

The word hacker was invented by the "real" hackers because they didn't like the dark image the news was giving that term. They bean to call all the people who did cyber crime for crackers in an attempt to clear the work "hacker" but it was already too late and now no one barely uses that word anymore.

Extra bonus info: The word cracker originates from the time where slaves was normal. A cracker was a slang/term for slave driver.

Hello Im new to all this. I was wondering how linked is programming and hacking. I heard that some hackers and even security experts cant even code that well.