Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 407 Vote(s) - 3.58 Average
Where to start?

Title says it all. What do you all recommend to start GFX? I am interested in a few things, primarily modern styles. Are there an GOOD and beginner friendly tuts here or anywhere online?

Thanks!

I would suggest to just search on youtube there plenty of newbie-friendly tuts out there.

Quote:(03-31-2013, 06:40 AM)Satan Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

You might want to check on HF. They have great tutorials :wink:

Yes, I haven't gotten to the HF GFX section yet... To busy with money making for various needs.

Is anybody here not from HF??

YouTube? I've never really looked into GFX on YT, but I'll see what I can find. Thanks!

You might want to check on HF. They have great tutorials

i suggest a mix of TuTs and just playing with photoshop and finding out styles and designs by yourself but TuTs are great for learning the basics

[To see links please register here]

thats what I was thinking...

Easiest thing to learn LASSO TOOL on Photoshop. It's your bread and butter and is used in almost all ADOBE programs, not to mention ALL GFX/VFX programs. You learn to keep your hand steady and what patience is really all about.

There are many tips and tricks to learning it. but Start with the Lasso tool. It's great and works well.

ALSO..... YOUTUBE. When I first started learning youtube wasn't even around. So get on there and try a few tutorials.

CHEERS MATE

Good way to learn a lot of techniques is simple.

Google Images and search "Signature Tutorial"

They're very good for getting to learn Photoshop tools / techniques.

Thanks guys! Will definitely be hopping on YouTube, and probably creating myself a sig...