Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 288 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Which mobile devices do you currently own?

Quote:(02-07-2016, 11:36 PM)Yung Lean Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Agreed. Maybe also make system more customizable so the all times same interface wouldn't get boring and also stop being a freakin dumb fucks that force people to pay for their music and their app and let people upload music to their phones like every other phone does.
Sometimes I think that autistic people on mushrooms work at apple.

Yea, although you can upload music to an iPhone (well atleast I could) just have to download iTunes on your PC (doesn't have to be a mac) and then just drag MP3 files onto it somewhere. You have to do some stupid 'I trust this device bla blah' rubbish before though.

Quote:(02-07-2016, 08:37 PM)Yung Lean Wrote:

Xperia phones problem that their glass breaks easily.

Right! I dropped it about 5 inches high. I was sitting on the floor, preparing to stand up. My gad. Lewl. But how hard is Gorilla Glass anyway?

Quote:(02-08-2016, 04:28 AM)swatterhat Wrote:

Right! I dropped it about 5 inches high. I was sitting on the floor, preparing to stand up. My gad. Lewl. But how hard is Gorilla Glass anyway?
Sony trends such as Z2, Z3, Z5 don't even use gorilla glass and is not shatter resistent... But gorilla glass it is pretty hard but for some reason Sony don't use it.

I'm curently using Moto G 3rd gen.

HTC M8 is great so far. Missed having a decent phone.

Moto X Play is what I use right now. Turbo Charger does a really great job.

I only use my Moto X Play, because the Nexus 5 barely holds a charge and my Lumia 710 has a fried battery. Even with such a massive battery Quick Charge fills it up in about 2 hours.