Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 380 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
Which mobile phone is best for me?

Hello everyone,
For me, the phone is an indispensable thing, it helps me with my daily work, in addition to meet my entertainment needs. My cell phone is having some problem, maybe it's broken. So I'm looking to buy a new phone. My needs are listening to music, watching movies, surfing the web, using some work applications. I can use android or ios. Therefore hope everyone can advise me a suitable phone. Is it good if I enjoy the incentives and promotions of the manufacturer?
Thanks everyone.

First and foremost, how much are you looking to spend?

It will help members provide accurate/Informed advice according to your budget.

Oneplus offers some really good deals on their last-gen phones, if you're on a budget. Likewise, their current flagships are a fair deal.

I personally don't know much in the advent of more cost effective phones like Xiami, Huawei, OnePlus, etc. My last two phones were a Google Pixel XL and now an iPhone 11 Pro.

That being said though, if you don't much care for any sort of modifications to be done or customization, and just want a pure experience, I would recommend either of them. Hell, a Pixel 2 even. And if you put Lineage OS on it, you'll still be getting the most up-to-date Android experience, with some additional benefits such as privacy and peace of mind (as it's open source).

I recommend them for different reasons, though. If you want a functional, mostly easy-to-use experience, but with still good price-to-performance, that's where I'd recommend one from the Pixel line up of phones.

If you don't mind spending a bit more, and want something designed literally for the most ease-of-use, one that has a little less in the subject of functionality, but is of an extremely high product polish, then I'd recommend an iPhone (and the most recent iPhone SE is a good option if you're trying to save some of the good good green shit too).

I don't like to compare the two of them against each other (hence I only mentioned what I view as positive aspects to them) because that is a battle fought everyday by Android-lovers and iOS-lovers. I personally love both of them, and don't regret having a pure Android experience with the Pixel while I did. I share equal parts appreciation for both of them.

what about iphone? i have been using iphone since 2011

Ive had Samsung and Sony smartphones and they tend to be both cost effective and luxorious.

Sony phones are waterproof btw. You can wash them in the sink if the screen gets dirty

Quote:(04-17-2021, 01:37 PM)poi$on ivy Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Ive had Samsung and Sony smartphones and they tend to be both cost effective and luxorious.

Sony phones are waterproof btw. You can wash them in the sink if the screen gets dirty :biggrin:
Same here with Samsung.

Every phone I've had the pleasure of owning, has outlasted Its life expectancy.

Quote:(04-17-2021, 04:46 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (04-17-2021, 01:37 PM)poi$on ivy Wrote:

Sony phones are waterproof btw. You can wash them in the sink if the screen gets dirty :biggrin:
Same here with Samsung.

Every phone I've had the pleasure of owning, has outlasted Its life expectancy.
True that! Also Samsung and Huawei can be rooted, so you can install linux into it