Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 172 Vote(s) - 3.71 Average
While mail sending process using ios 8 simulators generates error

When i am using simulator of iphone 5s such error is appears during mail sending and perfectly runs in ios 7 simulators.
It even does not show send option and only cancel option appears when it open ups mail sending page. What should i do to solve it please help me out.
Thank you in advance

**ERROR:-**

> '_serviceViewControllerReady:error: Error Domain=NSCocoaErrorDomain
> Code=4097 "The operation couldn’t be completed. (Cocoa error 4097.)"
> (connection to service named
> com.apple.uikit.viewservice.com.apple.MailCompositionService)
> {NSDebugDescription=connection to service named
> com.apple.uikit.viewservice.com.apple.MailCompositionService}'
>
> viewServiceDidTerminateWithError: 'Error
> Domain=_UIViewServiceInterfaceErrorDomain Code=3 "The operation
> couldn’t be completed. (_UIViewServiceInterfaceErrorDomain error 3.)"
> {Message=Service Connection Interrupted}'

Issue is with IOS 8 Simulater . When checked with all devices in IOS 7 and 7.1 Simulater ,MFMailComposeViewController works fine .

FYI have the same problem with the iOS 8 simulator, having not seen the issue on iOS 6/7 simulators or iOS 7 hardware. Found this useful link:

[To see links please register here]

(note that Swift is not part of the problem)

On the 19th I'll have proper iOS 8 hardware to test on so might be able to confirm if it only happens on the simulator!

EDIT: I can confirm that I'm not seeing it on my iPhone 6 Plus device having seen it every single time I launched it in the iPhone 6 Plus simulator.