Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 249 Vote(s) - 3.27 Average
Whitelist for your project

PHP Whitelist
I just wanted to release something so I thought a little class that allows you to prevent random people from accessing your website might be useful.
I'm kinda too lazy to explain how to use it but it should be fairly easy to understand it by looking at the example usage.
I'd appreciate it if you could submit some ideas for new sinisterly related projects I could work on.

Sincerely,
chunky

Whitelist Class:

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

Example usage:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Quote:(11-17-2017, 06:43 PM)chunky Wrote:

Quote: (11-17-2017, 06:38 PM)Synthx Wrote:

Thanks for the share. I do not currently know PHP, but I plan on learning soon, I have saved this page!

It's quite easy to learn PHP if you already know more than the basics of a programming language. Feel free to hit me up if you have any questions or need help.
Good luck!

You should totally make an introduction thread

I think you would be a great member to the community!

Thanks for the share. I do not currently know PHP, but I plan on learning soon, I have saved this page!

Quote:(11-17-2017, 06:38 PM)Synthx Wrote:

It's quite easy to learn PHP if you already know more than the basics of a programming language. Feel free to hit me up if you have any questions or need help.
Good luck!