Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 773 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
Who Are You Going to Vote For This Coming Presidential Election?

Are you going to vote for Romney? Obama? Or someone else?

Share us your views.

I think I'm going to vote for Obama

I don't have a choice - since I'm not a US Citizen but if I was I'd go for Obama.

I never voted and probably will never vote anytime soon. Unless something extraordinary happens and someone that actually deserves to be in office will come along.

honestly i don't think it matters who wins, we all lose. i mean the average person, not rich, not owning their own business - speaking financially from that perspective.
there isn't really an "anti-war" candidate though Ron Paul was. the foreign policy between the candidates just doesn't differ. im not going to lie and say i have followed both candidates to the T but i can say that neither really supports me as a citizen of this country. Obama does come closer to what i think a leader of this nation should be, but fails do to all the monied interests in politics.

support for israel will never change (im not saying it should or shouldn't its just that it does affect our ability to work with muslim countries) - the media will play up how much they hate us, Iran might "attack us" - we might go to war with them. of course this all has to do with the petro dollar and how oil is bought and sold in different markets. quite simply if oil is or isn't being sold in dollars.

the fed will still issue what ever it pleases. it will never be audited. the two party stranglehold won't change either no matter who gets elected. we will still have the archaic electoral college. to me its almost like the Superbowl. a big game. a big spectacle to behold but yes there are real consequences. but those consequences sure as hell don't HELP me in anyway.

i guess im just a pessimist at this point, i just don't see much changing until all people from my grandparents generation are long dead and gone, and most people from my parents generation are gone. perhaps then....

i know this is the "anarchy forums" but i live in a small town and i thought of voting for the communist party. i jest...

I'm in Australia. We have the shittest candidates for Prime Minister. Both sides are shit. Literally.

Quote:(09-26-2012, 01:28 AM)1nT0x!c@t3d Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

honestly i don't think it matters who wins, we all lose. i mean the average person, not rich, not owning their own business - speaking financially from that perspective.
there isn't really an "anti-war" candidate though Ron Paul was. the foreign policy between the candidates just doesn't differ. im not going to lie and say i have followed both candidates to the T but i can say that neither really supports me as a citizen of this country. Obama does come closer to what i think a leader of this nation should be, but fails do to all the monied interests in politics.

support for israel will never change (im not saying it should or shouldn't its just that it does affect our ability to work with muslim countries) - the media will play up how much they hate us, Iran might "attack us" - we might go to war with them. of course this all has to do with the petro dollar and how oil is bought and sold in different markets. quite simply if oil is or isn't being sold in dollars.

the fed will still issue what ever it pleases. it will never be audited. the two party stranglehold won't change either no matter who gets elected. we will still have the archaic electoral college. to me its almost like the Superbowl. a big game. a big spectacle to behold but yes there are real consequences. but those consequences sure as hell don't HELP me in anyway.

i guess im just a pessimist at this point, i just don't see much changing until all people from my grandparents generation are long dead and gone, and most people from my parents generation are gone. perhaps then....

i know this is the "anarchy forums" but i live in a small town and i thought of voting for the communist party. i jest...

Ron Paul was the best candidate, yet received very little support asides from on the internet. Unfortunately, it looks like we've ended up with terrible candidates again.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

There is a reason why it's private when you vote for an election.

I'm not voting this year. I could vote for the lesser of two evils and go Obama, but I'd rather go Gary Johnson.

Quote:(09-26-2012, 03:46 AM)God Wrote:

I'm not voting this year. I could vote for the lesser of two evils and go Obama, but I'd rather go Gary Johnson. :smile:

I might show up just to write my own name. Just for laughs.