Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 890 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
Who all actually codes here?

Quote:(04-09-2020, 11:59 AM)WoahBearOG Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (04-09-2020, 03:18 AM)Blue Wrote:

Quote: (04-09-2020, 02:51 AM)WoahBearOG Wrote:

Something I’d love to try and get into but I don’t even know where to start?

Depends on what you'd be interested in doing there is a lot.

But I'm sure a lot of the guys on here can help point you in the right direction there is a lot of talent in all aspects of development seems like.

Bruh see that’s the thing, I don’t even know what id be interested in. I was watching some videos and I saw some dude coding a program he made and lowkey that was interesting af. I already love graphic design, so I think designing websites and shit could be the next step for me.

I would recommend listening to mothered if this isn't something you couldn't see yourself doing 8+ hours a day, 5 days a week.
Specially if you're gonna do it as a career.

But If you're wanting to do Web Design, def get up with me I can point you in the right direction.

Quote:(04-07-2020, 01:36 AM)Blue Wrote:

Just curious who actually codes here like as a full-time profession, even as a side hobby.

What do languages do you use?
What do you do?

I currently really have focused on HTML,CSS, and Javascript, as well as React, and nodejs, and a couple other libraries.
I've currently been coding 40+hrs a week for about 5 months so. I've still got a lot to learn but I'd say I've learned a lot.

I do front end stuff professionally (JavaScript, React, HTML, CSS). I'm learning back end stuff (Node.js / MongoDB) in order to become a full stack developer!

Quote:(04-07-2020, 01:36 AM)Blue Wrote:

Just curious who actually codes here like as a full-time profession, even as a side hobby.

What do languages do you use?
What do you do?

I currently really have focused on HTML,CSS, and Javascript, as well as React, and nodejs, and a couple other libraries.
I've currently been coding 40+hrs a week for about 5 months so. I've still got a lot to learn but I'd say I've learned a lot.
i've started doing cmd scripts, then vbs & hta apps, i basically has to learn html & css for my hta apps to look good, they were mainly small launchers.

i've been coding in Visual Basic for around 2years now, i normally spend around 10-20hrs a week coding, but due to the current pandemic, i can easily spend 40hrs a week since its basically the only thing i can do of my day

i've also started cracking apps with osu around a year ago, i just wanted to create a simple mod for it, thats where i've discovered dnSpy and C#. I'd really like to make coding my future job even though im really limited in terms of knowledge towards other languages (like, i basically only know C#, VB.NET & X++ as actual languages, i know the basics of java & python but i can't make a full app using those programming languages)

Im a coder - i do it for a living, mostly in Javascript, PHP, but in my free time i also code in Python, Delphi (Pascal), C++, ASM, C# and Java. Also some other scripting languages that are nice to work in.. For Javascript i use VueJS and Angular, but for smaller projects i use Vanilla. I have coded alot of desktop applications, also app's for IOS and Android, and for Raspi 2/3. I work with Windows 10 as a dev machine, that runs on a Linux host, on the side i have OSX running .. I code since i was 8yrs (C64 basic), am now 34 :p

I'm so all over the board. I do my best to not even think about what the programming language is so that I can keep my focus on the algorithmic process I plan to use. In reality, every sequence of instructions can be recreated on practically every platform and with any language. It's just a matter of understanding the processes the computer has to go through to achieve your computational goal.

That being said, I find it most easy to program in Python and JavaScript, as they are very forgiving syntactically. I also do a lot of C# and Java work.

I just started learning HTML5, the next step is CSS and then Javascript. Once i have these 3 , i will go for the php.

Trying to make my career with the programming languages as the actual job isn't giving me any motivation anymore.

Quote:(06-11-2020, 10:58 AM)crackingforum Wrote:

i will go for the php.
As a starting point, have a look at

The video tutorials are very easy to follow and comprehend.

Thankyou for the links. I will surely check them once i have learnt the first three.

Quote:(05-22-2020, 09:15 PM)critikal17 Wrote:

I'm so all over the board. I do my best to not even think about what the programming language is so that I can keep my focus on the algorithmic process I plan to use. In reality, every sequence of instructions can be recreated on practically every platform and with any language. It's just a matter of understanding the processes the computer has to go through to achieve your computational goal.

That being said, I find it most easy to program in Python and JavaScript, as they are very forgiving syntactically. I also do a lot of C# and Java work.

Haha, unfortunately you do have to keep in mind the programming language at least a little. The algorithm can definitely change depending on the language (if you're trying to follow best practices anyways). Most imperative programming doesn't quite carry over to declarative programming. Albeit they can definitely achieve the same goals, if you go into, for example, Scala, a purely functional programming language, with the mindset of imperative programming, you're going to have a bad time. Similarly tackling SQL, a declarative language, with having only learned imperative Java/Python. Different languages solve different problems better, which is why different languages and paradigms even exist.

But I agree, if you're sharp algorithmically, you'll be able to tackle most problems no matter the language.

Quote:(06-11-2020, 06:22 PM)Filament Wrote:

Quote: (05-22-2020, 09:15 PM)critikal17 Wrote:

Haha, unfortunately you do have to keep in mind the programming language at least a little. The algorithm can definitely change depending on the language (if you're trying to follow best practices anyways). Most imperative programming doesn't quite carry over to declarative programming. Albeit they can definitely achieve the same goals, if you go into, for example, Scala, a purely functional programming language, with the mindset of imperative programming, you're going to have a bad time. Similarly tackling SQL, a declarative language, with having only learned imperative Java/Python. Different languages solve different problems better, which is why different languages and paradigms even exist.

But I agree, if you're sharp algorithmically, you'll be able to tackle most problems no matter the language.
^

Very well said.