Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 474 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
Why Bitcoin won't win, and why it's already dead

This thread aged like fine wine. Scams are rampant, all currencies are tanking, and crypto bros are as annoying as ever.

I'm glad I didn't invest nearly as much as I wanted to. The stock market is the tried and true method of investment.

Warren Buffet said it best: "Bitcoin is an asset that creates nothing."

Quote:(01-09-2023, 12:58 AM)Drako Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

This thread aged like fine wine. Scams are rampant, all currencies are tanking, and crypto bros are as annoying as ever.

I'm glad I didn't invest nearly as much as I wanted to. The stock market is the tried and true method of investment.

Good take

Moved from The Lounge to Market Discussion.

too many ppl use to say like you but then changed their mind once they saw the truth

Quote:(03-27-2023, 12:33 AM)JockerFace Wrote:

too many ppl use to say like you but then changed their mind once they saw the truth
That's right, this thread was created in 2018, but Bitcoin is still active and flourishing

Quote:(01-09-2023, 12:58 AM)Drako Wrote:

The same thing can also happen to stocks (panic selling or bank runs), its just that the company and gov can control much of the damage. All investments are a gamble, just do your research and invest smartly.