Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 361 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
Why I use Linux, and why you should too.

Linux is by far one of the greatest user experiences I have ever had, along with its resilient security.

The amount of customization you get from it is unparalleled IMO. I can find software for just about anything I'd ever need for free.

It's supported by major software companies like google, there are frameworks to run windows applications, and there are even frameworks to run android apps.

I'd say its the swiss army knife we all need.

I'd say for these reasons you should at least consider giving it a try.

Let me know your thoughts, or experiences with linux.

Quote:Why I use Linux, and why you should too.
^ Each to their own.

For compatibility reasons and ease of use, I've been using the Windows platform since the good ol' 16-bit Windows 3.1 back In the early 90s, and I don't Intend on migrating to Linux anytime soon.

I appreciate your perspective. I might actually switch to Linux pretty soon.

I am also trying out a few systems right now. Parrot, Mint, Ubuntu etc.

As long as the programs are available that Windows offers, you can use Linux.

However, I very often use Adobe Creative Cloud, which is not supported by Linux.

Linux software are outdated, or you must compile new versions. And many devices are not working, for example USB hubs, printers etc.

General security, good for coding-related work as it already has or facilely handles most implements utilized for programming and coding, it is serviceable for fine-tuning Windows and macOS-related computers utilizing an external drive, it is free and veraciously with the quantity of community work going on it is genuinely quite decent at apperceiving and utilizing hardware these days.

A little less wieldy in running Steam games or other things, but there are implements for that too like Wine.

Quote:(01-14-2023, 10:43 PM)Jacob Harlon Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

but there are implements for that too like Wine.
The good ol' Wine continues to serve users very well Indeed.

Linux is known for its robust security features, which make it a popular choice for both individual users and large organizations. Its open-source nature allows for customization and flexibility, and it has a wide range of software options available.

You have to use the right tool for the job. For most users at home playing games and going on the internet Linux is a bit awkward to use. However for running as a server Linux is great.

I use Gentoo myself, but I also need Windows from time to time. It's a pain to deal with emulation and virtual machines. Especially since I have a social life and regularly play video games with friends.

Security on the other hand is debatable. The Linux kernel and its programs are regularly exploited. For example, there was a severe CVE in OpenSSL last October. Also, if you're running Linux, you're probably getting packages from a large official repository. That means no going to shady websites for downloads. And on top of that, since most Linux programs are open source, there's much less need for piracy.