Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 541 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
Why people think Java is bad and old language?

but as for me mainly in web applications , why does java associate with the leak in web transaction like i.p and stuff i think it shows the power it has

Quote:(08-09-2017, 07:14 AM)phyrrus9 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (08-09-2017, 07:11 AM)g4lyfe Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

but as for me mainly in web applications , why does java associate with the leak in web transaction like i.p and stuff i think it shows the power it has

You're thinking of JavaScript. Totally different piece of useless technology. JavaScript is also a client-side scripting language, so by default it has access to anything your web browser lets it (which is more than you think). It's no big feat that it would know your IP. Both the client and the server need that information to operate correctly.

Furthermore, IP addresses aren't secret, they were designed to be public information. No networking service makes any attempt to hide them.

He may be talking about Java Applets, which are rarely used now, and are outdated.

I like Java because of it's library base and framework that can handle just about any project. I think it gets a bad reputation because tons of machines don't have JVM installed by default so it makes deployment problematic. Another downfall I think is Java's obfuscation and it's simplicity to decompile and redistribute code. This makes some developers uneasy.