Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 541 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
Why people think Java is bad and old language?

Quote:(01-04-2017, 09:40 PM)Oni Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I have a personal distaste for the language. @

gave some decent reasons. I'd even recommend C# over it, as he said.
I have a personal love for the language.
I can make apps for Desktop and same code for mobiles like Android,Nokia, IPhone etc...

Java is best, the libraries using it are robust.
Can code anything and everything with it, Games check, Website check, mobile apps check, etc.
Can't do that with any other language but C/C++ or the Java Photocopy(C#).

Quote:(01-05-2017, 10:03 AM)BORW3 Wrote:

Can code anything and everything with it, Games check, Website check, mobile apps check, etc.

Very good I thought we haven't Java programmer here :smile: .
Yeah you can do anything with Java (write once, run anywhere).
But I didn't understand your last statment "Can't do that with any other language but C/C++ or the Java Photocopy(C#)." .

It doesn't help that it's popular. Before even knowing about the language you automatically have to hate it. And then find reasons along the way.

One word: Enterprise

if you have a language that made waves like Java did in enterprise, you can be damned sure it's going to stay there for a looong time no matter how shit the language is.

It's for the same reason that some dumbass companies still run Flash. Once it becomes a part of their system higherups find no need to replace it with something faster

Personally I don't like the language, I prefer something like C++, but if you're thinking about getting a job you sure as hell need to know Java.

Quote:(01-05-2017, 10:03 AM)BORW3 Wrote:

This is entirely incorrect.

(the graphics framework of choice for the vast majority of games) is part of the Win32 framework, which Java can't do shit with but virtually every other language can fully utilize. Also, .NET and Visual C++ can both be used for both Android and iOS apps, you need look no further than the Visual Studio project creation page. Don't even start with websites; frameworks in other languages are a dime a dozen and JSP is fucking useless in comparison.

Quote:(01-05-2017, 08:17 PM)insidious Wrote:

if you have a language that made waves like Java did in enterprise, you can be damned sure it's going to stay there for a looong time no matter how shit the language is.

It's for the same reason that some dumbass companies still run Flash. Once it becomes a part of their system higherups find no need to replace it with something faster

Personally I don't like the language, I prefer something like C++, but if you're thinking about getting a job you sure as hell need to know Java.

I really wish this wasn't true, but sadly it is. Unless your company has a good CTO that people actually listen to, execs never think technology becomes obsolete.

Its old and horrid, yet my school teaches it, at least they expanded to Python.

Quote:(01-05-2017, 06:31 PM)God Wrote:

It doesn't help that it's popular. Before even knowing about the language you automatically have to hate it. And then find reasons along the way.

Mine I hate C/C++ but I try hard to learning it :smile: .

Quote:(01-05-2017, 08:17 PM)insidious Wrote:

Really it's right Java is important language.

Quote:(01-05-2017, 11:24 PM)Inori Wrote:

Quote: (01-05-2017, 10:03 AM)BORW3 Wrote:

This is entirely incorrect.

(the graphics framework of choice for the vast majority of games) is part of the Win32 framework, which Java can't do shit with but virtually every other language can fully utilize. Also, .NET and Visual C++ can both be used for both Android and iOS apps, you need look no further than the Visual Studio project creation page. Don't even start with websites; frameworks in other languages are a dime a dozen and JSP is fucking useless in comparison.

Java have it own game engine like JMonkey and you know making apps for android isn't easy like doing with Java and IOS have it own language but you can make app for it with same code you used for Android with Java.