Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 414 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
Why should you use a vpn when downloading something from torrent

I'm not sure if anyone would like to tell me, thank you.
What I'm thinking: when downloading something from torrent ( torrent consist of illegal things) your ip can be sent to the person who uploaded it, and police can get involved ?

Moved from eBooks to Downloads & Torrents.

Quote:What I'm thinking: when downloading something from torrent ( torrent consist of illegal things) your ip can be sent to the person who uploaded it
It's more to the point of anonymizing yourself from your ISP by using a VPN.

A VPN is much more than just an anonymization implement for torrenting. It additionally provides more security and overall privacy during your browsing and Internet activity, plus bypassing geo-blocking.

It really depends on your locality. In some countries torrenting is completely normalized, particularly outside of the Western countries. Even there, some ISPs will turn a blind eye to it. If you're in the Anglosphere my understanding is that a VPN would be standard.

A seedbox would be much more efficient than a VPN.

If you're in the US, use a VPN. I've already been banned for Fios internet lol.