Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 276 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average
Wi-Fi password

Not really cause, I can't get to it. Would the isp have it some where on his account

Quote:(01-28-2021, 08:50 PM)Sugar_chill Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Would the isp have it some where on his account
Rather than going through his ISP, SE him as though you're a rep/agent who's performing a routine update on the account.

Ask him to do a hard reset on the router, and login with the manufacturer's default credentials thereafter.

Are you attempting to access your neighors' internet connection via wifi or access your neighbors' router using default credentials? The latter being you have access to the wifi via your wireless device and now you are trying to log into the route using its default username and password.

Quote:(01-29-2021, 04:58 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (01-28-2021, 08:50 PM)Sugar_chill Wrote:

Rather than going through his ISP, SE him as though you're a rep/agent who's performing a routine update on the account.

Ask him to do a hard reset on the router, and login with the manufacturer's default credentials thereafter.

you son of a bitch, you are a real proffesional here

Quote:(02-11-2021, 05:13 PM)Already Registered Wrote:

Quote: (01-29-2021, 04:58 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (01-28-2021, 08:50 PM)Sugar_chill Wrote:

you son of a bitch, you are a real proffesional here
It's all part of SEing, by thinking of alternatives and evaluating what works best under the circumstances.

I still no idea, I can see the signal but, no way to connect without a password

Can you post the SSID name and number?
The SSID is the name of the router. If is something along this line Manufacter875958 sometimes it can be cracked.

I have successfully hacked by password two types of routers, one was D-link and the other was Thomson, both got a problem with the math used to setup the password in the assembly line. At that time any router been distributed could be hacked if the password was the one by default and ISPs were heavily using them which means i got internet in whatever place i went as a result i gave way free internet for anyone who asked and i hacked routers just to watch Youtube videos while i was away from home.

Yea, it's like

LivetotheMaxx8917

Quote:(01-04-2021, 04:53 PM)Sugar_chill Wrote:

So there is a strong Wi-Fi signal that at times I can have physical access to the modem but, I'm trying to figure out the password

if you have a raspberry pi setup a raspAP and connect it via lan and then connect to the access point

No, I dont an cant access this point oike I had