Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 257 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
[WiFi Hacking] Fluxion Framework

[Image: logo.jpg]The project is available:

[To see links please register here]

Fluxion is a security auditing and social-engineering research tool. It is a remake of linset by vk496 with (hopefully) fewer bugs and more functionality. The script attempts to retrieve the WPA/WPA2 key from a target access point by means of a social engineering (phishing) attack. It's compatible with the latest release of Kali (rolling). Fluxion's attacks' setup is mostly manual, but experimental auto-mode handles some of the attacks' setup parameters.

The usage of Fluxion for attacking infrastructures without prior mutual consent could be considered an illegal activity and is highly discouraged by its authors/developers. It is the end user's responsibility to obey all applicable local, state and federal laws. Authors assume no liability and are not responsible for any misuse or damage caused by this program.

Seems cool. do we have a link to test it out?

Quote:(01-18-2022, 10:10 PM)yvarden Wrote:

There is one if you would so kindly read the actual post and see the one link in the first paragraph.

Quote:(01-19-2022, 01:09 AM)vittring Wrote:

Quote: (01-18-2022, 10:10 PM)yvarden Wrote:

There is one if you would so kindly read the actual post and see the one link in the first paragraph.

Ah apologies, my screen is too small, i missed it thanks

seems cool I'll have to give a try sometime

Quote:(01-19-2022, 06:07 PM)yvarden Wrote:

Quote: (01-19-2022, 01:09 AM)vittring Wrote:

Quote: (01-18-2022, 10:10 PM)yvarden Wrote:

Ah apologies, my screen is too small, i missed it thanks
Ctrl^+ or hold control and scroll up to change size.

Quote:(01-19-2022, 08:14 PM)DrangBrang Wrote:

seems cool I'll have to give a try sometime
Then you'll be happy to know it is easy to install with git and is pre-installed on Blackarch OS.

thank you my friend! woot

Super duper thanks a lot bro

Its like KRACK Attack ? cause its seems its use to be like that and i wonder if it is basically same..?