Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 986 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
WiFite v2 - Automated wireless attack tool

WiFite is an automated wireless attack tool. It’s purpose is to attack multiple WEP and WPA encrypted networks at the same time.

[Image: WiFite+v2+-+Automated+wireless+attack+tool.jpg]

This tool is customizable to be automated with only a few arguments. It can be trusted to run without supervision. It was designed for use with pentesting distributions of Linux, such as Backtrack 5 R1, BlackBuntu, BackBox; any Linux distributions with wireless drivers patched for injection. The script appears to also operate with Ubuntu 11/10, Debian 6, and Fedora 16.

Changes made to WiFite v2:
  • support for cracking WPS-encrypted networks (via reaver)
  • 2 new WEP attacks
  • more accurate WPA handshake capture
  • various bug fixes

Download:
Quote:

[To see links please register here]

Original Source:
Quote:

nice share man but i don't use backtrack anymore i am using ubuntu, can you write a tutorial about how to install this tool on ububtu on plz

nice share thanks man :smile:))

What is this? how i i use it lol, i just see alot of text!

can give toturial how to setup this...mybe i new mmber n i nooby...ihope u can shred this...thank you all

thats nice thread.. but from where we can get this tool...

Quote:(09-18-2012, 08:55 AM)robinwilliam Wrote:

thats nice thread.. but from where we can get this tool...

There is a "download here" link..