Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 696 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
Windows 11 - Your Thoughts?

I'm not a fan at all tbh, it's been pretty shit.

Win 11 is fine for me, but switching between 10 and 11 every day is very annoying. I think the custom version of Windows 11 Ghost Spectre suits me better

Quote:(04-13-2023, 04:11 PM)Crying Wolf Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Win 11 is fine for me, but switching between 10 and 11 every day is very annoying. I think the custom version of Windows 11 Ghost Spectre suits me better

Why are you having to switch back and forth?

I have the same issue at work: I have to go between 8.1 and 11. I really can't stand 8.1 for some reason.

Quote:(04-13-2023, 06:42 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

Quote: (04-13-2023, 04:11 PM)Crying Wolf Wrote:

I have the same issue at work: I have to go between 8.1 and 11. I really can't stand 8.1 for some reason.

Some of the computers at my university have Win 11 and some have Win 10, the same goes for my work and even home. Just because Win 11 can't run on older processors I can't upgrade all the computers.

I also hate win 8.1, that's why I told my boss that win 8.1 messes with printer settings, so we need to change it ASAP, he somehow believed it...

Quote:(04-13-2023, 08:56 PM)Crying Wolf Wrote:

Quote: (04-13-2023, 06:42 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

Quote: (04-13-2023, 04:11 PM)Crying Wolf Wrote:

Some of the computers at my university have Win 11 and some have Win 10, the same goes for my work and even home. Just because Win 11 can't run on older processors I can't upgrade all the computers.

I also hate win 8.1, that's why I told my boss that win 8.1 messes with printer settings, so we need to change it ASAP, he somehow believed it...

I supposed win10 to 11 is at least somewhat closer xD We had machines on 7, 8, 8.1 and 10. Because the IT in that place is atrocious. They're working on changing it but nobody is going to listen to the likes of me or my colleagues. They'll go with big companies who run IT cheaply over any staff recommendations.

Quote:(04-13-2023, 08:56 PM)Crying Wolf Wrote:

I also hate win 8.1
A terrible OS.

Soon after I Installed It at the time of release, I went back to Windows 8.

Quote:(04-13-2023, 04:11 PM)Crying Wolf Wrote:

Don't trust custom ISOs. If you want something debloated you're better off with Windows 10 Enterprise IoT and just generating a key with

In my opinion, Win7 is better (WinXP is the best), Win10 and Win11 are the OSes for gathering info on users and running a ton of useless processes that are just consuming resources. The newer versions of Windows the more unabashed Microsoft becomes at collecting info of users and giving/selling it to other parties (including the US govt).

Quote:(04-16-2023, 06:02 AM)JohnFate Wrote:

In my opinion, Win7 is better (WinXP is the best), Win10 and Win11 are the OSes for gathering info on users and running a ton of useless processes that are just consuming resources. The newer versions of Windows the more unabashed Microsoft becomes at collecting info of users and giving/selling it to other parties (including the US govt).
Yes, I also think so, be safe

Bloated as fuck, win 10 is better and is faster